Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DEAD MANS PIER YALL

this is everything Carnival Graveyard wanted to be and more!! Some sets bleed into others and you can look back towards the end and see the facade. It really is melancholy. Sets are mind blowing. They are really flexing their muscles in terms of vertical sets and depth perception. Cast already on their game. It’s beautiful. Had a pretty long delay so it probably felt a little longer than it truly is but wow.

Now time to fiesta baby !

@Attractions wants to throw down over this :lol:

To be fair.. I was blind as a bat through it. I think the house is funny in concept and setting but the bugs are not funny or goofy in any way imo. It’s pretty gnarly and if you don’t like bugs it’s going to be rough lol. Also, they were not kidding about the holes.

Reactions: Tbad556
To be fair.. I was blind as a bat through it. I think the house is funny in concept and setting but the bugs are not funny or goofy in any way imo. It’s pretty gnarly and if you don’t like bugs it’s going to be rough lol
Totally just messing around. I'm sure it'll be super subjective based on how people feel about bugs :lol:

Anyhow, more Sweet Revenge:

Not really candy mutants (or even poison victims), but maybe I’m not really following the design intent here. From a scenic perspective, it’s glorious.

Reactions: Darko and Tbad556
Fiesta was fun but nothing to write home about. Was mostly villagers which I expected and the puppets for the chup pups are pretty good. More Sabre tooth Cat than Wolf like creature. Sets were pretty cool but was mostly close quarters. Felt kind of like a tent house especially having just come from winters wake.

Last edited:
Those Conjure the Dark masks/makeups will need a little fine-tuning, but they'll get there. Pleasantly surprised by the variety/choice of creatures there.

Agreed, certainly not what I was expecting aside from one particular creature, but I say that in a very good way. All in all, I'm digging how the zones look this year. Each one is capturing Halloween in their own ways, and some just look gorgeous while doing it!