Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 310 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m going to go ahead and assume crowd differences will be negligible. Stranger Things will get the highest wait time of course. Similar to the AHS crowd draw. I believe the crowds as a whole will seem similar to last year.

Yep but I’m still getting ffp with express wonder if there will be a stay and scream option this year? Last couple times there was and you could get 3 houses in before lines got long

Yep but I’m still getting ffp with express wonder if there will be a stay and scream option this year? Last couple times there was and you could get 3 houses in before lines got long

Stay and Scream has been a thing for a quite a while and I don't see it ever stopping. Why cut people off from places like Duff Gardens and Finns where there is money to be made? Plus if you make all those Stay and Scream people exit the park, the entrance area will be even more swamped than it already is. I missed Stay and Scream a few times last year and I hated every moment of the crowds pushing to get in when the park opened again.

Yeah and if you’re not in when the crowd pushes in you are stuck in a loooong line. And you will have to use your express immediately

@Drummanmatt i saw you mention a twitter leak or something on HNN, I don’t have an account there so I’m bringing it up here. Can you post it here using the spoiler tag here or could @Legacy help put with this I’m curious what they have going on in the west coast.

That’s old news. This was an hour ago. It was Hollywood’s site leaked or something. And @Brian G. I apologize for that didn’t mean to break your rules lmao

It’ll have to be public knowledge in a few weeks time anyway, so not long to wait. And rules are rules, so that’s the end of the matter as far as I’m concerned.

Anyhoo. Weighing in on the Stranger Things impact on crowds this year. There was a load of buzz and popularity when it was first announced. Since then it’s really gone quiet. So my take is most of the general public thinks it will be pretty cool, but probably can’t be bothered or have the time or money to go.

So I’d expect attendance to be the same or slightly up. It will have the longest line undoubtedly. I’m more interested in how only one show, and what seems a very lopsided Park will play out in queue times around the park. Not long to go to find out!

Are we expecting the same stay and scream locations? If so, what houses do you think will open for each area?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Anyone care to guess what type of Merch will be available this year? Only my 3rd HHN but I'm already hooked enough to spend way more than I should do on inanimate objects d'horror!

It’ll have to be public knowledge in a few weeks time anyway, so not long to wait. And rules are rules, so that’s the end of the matter as far as I’m concerned.

Anyhoo. Weighing in on the Stranger Things impact on crowds this year. There was a load of buzz and popularity when it was first announced. Since then it’s really gone quiet. So my take is most of the general public thinks it will be pretty cool, but probably can’t be bothered or have the time or money to go.

So I’d expect attendance to be the same or slightly up. It will have the longest line undoubtedly. I’m more interested in how only one show, and what seems a very lopsided Park will play out in queue times around the park. Not long to go to find out!

Are we expecting the same stay and scream locations? If so, what houses do you think will open for each area?

For Stay and Scream, I'd expect the same locations (Kitty, Duff, Finnegan's).

Houses I think for the S&S:

Kitty - StrTh / Carnival
Finn's - Poltergeist? / Scary Tales
Duff - Slaughter / Exposure

Just my $0.02.

@Brian G. hear you loud and clear. Again didn’t mean to push the rules I just went back some pages on Hollywood thread and saw a post in red letters. I apologize and won’t bring it up again.