Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

I find the archway sufficient. I mean, it will look just fine at nightime with proper lighting effects and fog. Why waste money on theming something you walk by maybe twice in the night when that money can be used elsewhere. Also, I find that physical props paced out here only complicate crowd flow for security check, which is bad enough. That said, I think something similar to the 3-D mapping projections used to make the NY buildings crumble and fall might be pretty neat on the archway. Like it either crumbling like NY's facades, A zombie horde scaling it, a warewolf crawling up there to houl at the moon, blood driping down it, general distortion and pulsing... I mean the possiblities are almost limitless. I suppose like leakage from City Walk may be a consideration, but not a deal breaker. I think it would be a great attention grabber and possibly draw some crowds who, other wise, were not planning to attend.

I know most of these have been posted, but I figure it's easier to see them here then click links. Here's props and signage from yesterday:

DSC_0168.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0169.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG

DSC_0238.JPG