Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Both coasts posted the teaser what are you going on about, I swear some of the people in this specific forum are high lol
I'm not high I just like to see Hollywood stick up to Orlando. Even though I like HHN Orlando I am always a fan of HHN Hollywood and like to see where they go to. Sorry if I go a little onboard some times lol. It's just exciting when we get to have some things Orlando has to be honest. The question is now are we getting an icon? This seems a little more than just a maze maybe a theme? Is the battle over? Have we truly won have we sucessfully convinced Murdy to give us icons back?

Last edited:
Reactions: TableYe
no, I don't think we're getting a shared icon. I'd be happy to be wrong, but as long as Murdy is running the show in Hollywood I'd be very surprised to see an icon.
Damn would this be a event theme than? A themed year could be fun. I know that it could be possible I mean we have never actually gotten a video like this let alone in Hollywood. They are obviously teasing a change. I honestly don't think anyone would mind if some chances happen. A icon could be fun I mean hopefully we've convinced Murdy enough to have icons return. This of course could once again tie in with the terror tram. Being that Murdy stated that the Terror Tram Theme has already been decided.

Damn would this be a event theme than? A themed year could be fun. I know that it could be possible I mean we have never actually gotten a video like this let alone in Hollywood. They are obviously teasing a change. I honestly don't think anyone would mind if some chances happen. A icon could be fun I mean hopefully we've convinced Murdy enough to have icons return. This of course could once again tie in with the terror tram. Being that Murdy stated that the Terror Tram Theme has already been decided.
I know you're excited, but I'm gonna ask you to take a short break from this thread.

we've seen plenty of video teases in hollywood before and, while it's possible, I'm not expecting this to indicate any real change for the event. reach out to me via direct message if you've got any questions.

Alice In Wonderland original with Holidayz's intensity would be fun.
I still genuinely think the Alice clues are in regards to DawnFM. There's a lot material in DawnFM that could easily jive and work interplay with that of the themes and motifs of Alice In Wonderland (also could've sworn Murdy wanted to do something similar with AC back in the day).

Given the artist being blacklisted from a makeup group for remarks last year; doubt they'd do a house based on Cooper.

I still genuinely think the Alice clues are in regards to DawnFM. There's a lot material in DawnFM that could easily jive and work interplay with that of the themes and motifs of Alice In Wonderland (also could've sworn Murdy wanted to do something similar with AC back in the day).

But if they did a house using elements of what was considered for a different artist; that'd be interesting.