Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only knock on that theory is that there is a much bigger gap on the top center between the windows above the door on the facade than it is in real life. I can’t think of any circumstance where the facade is bigger than the real life structure it’s representing. Otherwise, I feel like that would be an ideal location for NoES.
My first thought as well. That center gap is significantly larger than the gap on the actual house. I hope I’m wrong though.

The only knock on that theory is that there is a much bigger gap on the top center between the windows above the door on the facade than it is in real life. I can’t think of any circumstance where the facade is bigger than the real life structure it’s representing. Otherwise, I feel like that would be an ideal location for NoES.
It could be an industrial warehouse. Hollywood has used that facade before for this IP.

Reactions: chris.g
Or they could be doing the Halloween thing where the gap was used for projection mapping of the franchise’s “greatest hits”
Yeah I was literally about to say that haha. It could also be a set piece that they add to the facade or something but I'm leaning towards it being some sort of screen or protection mapping area like you said.

Reactions: chris.g
I've sort of been out of the loop this spec season. Is NOES rumored to be happening?
It is one of the top rumors and has been consistent for months internally.
Or they could be doing the Halloween thing where the gap was used for projection mapping of the franchise’s “greatest hits”
Honestly if we are looking at HNN's Spec Map, I wonder if it's the Boiler Factory from NoES, and it's Freddy giving his "monologue" similar to FvJ. That'd be fun.

Yeah the boiler room feels likely, but I'm kind of tired of the "industrial" facade for NOES. Just give me 1428 Elm St.!!!

I'm hoping given the JPOverflow like configuration, we get the house facade in the middle of the experience. That'd be a really great touch--and would allow for it to be built up like I believe it was for 2008.

It was just open yesterday....dam....well RIP to that area.....also funny enough they just got the fountain turned on a few weeks ago