Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It may be March, but Horror never sleeps! Halloween Horror Nights 2024 is officially under construction at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Dumb thought but I wonder if the red metal is gonna be dressed with a black tarp, to purposefully block sight lines of what’s in the lot.

Either that, or it was used for loading objects like glass.

Dumb thought but I wonder if the red metal is gonna be dressed with a black tarp, to purposefully block sight lines of what’s in the lot.

Either that, or it was used for loading objects like glass.
Looks like a pallet drop off for construction. A lot of things are transported that way like set walls, plexi and lumber. It’s not to block anything

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Nah. After looking at the house from the original NOES and the current Curious George tent 2 pics... it without a doubt has to be NOES in CG. The 3 windows on the left/right top sides gives it away in my honest opinion. I could be wrong but who knows
View attachment 21549
The only knock on that theory is that there is a much bigger gap on the top center between the windows above the door on the facade than it is in real life. I can’t think of any circumstance where the facade is bigger than the real life structure it’s representing. Otherwise, I feel like that would be an ideal location for NoES.