Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget...
Me The Grabber GIF - Me The Grabber Ethan Hawke - Discover ...

He may be the RIP exclusive. Not sure yet.

Stranger Things merch is already available for purchase in Hollywood.
Yes aware of this now.

Strike me down if I turn out to be wrong, but I’m thinking there will be some Evil Dead Rise merch, even if it is a small amount.

As mentioned by others, it could not be a “360 deal” but I’m assuming if WB bothered to license the property out again they would rather not leave money on the table.

I have no sources for this, to be clear.

Sounds like another great year for exclusive photo opportunities on the RIP tour. Curious to see how The Black Phone plays out.

Press release for Behind the Screams also mentioned The Black Phone.
Take it for what it is, but I heard that the grabber will be kinda interacting with guests at the behind the screams thing, so maybe he’s both rip and there

Reactions: Clive
Maybe it's possible that The Grabber's thing for RIP will be more akin to say--the 2013 Insidious experience? Have the trolley go around to Amity, drop guests off as they find The Grabber and his van there.

Yes aware of this now.

Strike me down if I turn out to be wrong, but I’m thinking there will be some Evil Dead Rise merch, even if it is a small amount.

As mentioned by others, it could not be a “360 deal” but I’m assuming if WB bothered to license the property out again they would rather not leave money on the table.

I have no sources for this, to be clear.
I’m sad to report I didn’t see any Evil Dead Rise merch in the Studio Store. Either it’s hidden somewhere lol, or we won’t be getting any unfortunately. Kinda bummed about that too

Status
Not open for further replies.