Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Legacy seems to be hinting at good news for you. Not so good for us on the Orlando side.
What do you think the good news is for us? More originals?
HHN makes a lot of their profits on packing the park to sell express pass. There is a serious risk that crowds are down enough that profits tank hard. I could see them cutting houses and nights to try to boost express back up. unemployment is going to skyrocket to absurd levels by HHN.
If our house count drops in favor of boosting quality, I’m all for it. If they’re just doing that to cut the budget, then ooooof.

If our house count drops in favor of boosting quality, I’m all for it. If they’re just doing that to cut the budget, then ooooof.

Plenty of IPs. To the person who wanted the event on y'all's side to be mostly IPs.

they will cut the budget because there are no people spending. There is going to be economic fallout. This is real.

Honestly, all I want and hoping for is balanced lineup like 2019, is all I can say. I hope to have 3-4 originals, and the rest IPs.

That being said, I just want a good lineup with a good execution that’s all.

Yep. I’m doing my best not to end every post with this statement... tbh this discussion has been a welcome distraction from everything else. I will gladly take all originals if it means we can still have HHN this year! Lol

I will be much less excited for this year if we (Orlando) have fewer than four originals and mostly family houses, but I still enjoy this discussion as a distraction and would still be grateful for an HHN.

If Legacy's guess about the first announcement is correct, that would set a nice tone.

So taking a gander at the Orlando thread and Legacy confirmed that anything on this list:

...or any kind of slasher for that matter ain't happening at HHN this year. Which would sadly include Candyman. Just thought I'd mention that.

Also someone else (Moddesigner23) mentioned Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is coming to the event, which doesn't sound too implausible.

Reactions: HHNManics
So taking a gander at the Orlando thread and Legacy confirmed that anything on this list:

...or any kind of slasher for that matter ain't happening at HHN this year. Which would sadly include Candyman. Just thought I'd mention that.

Also someone else (Moddesigner23) mentioned Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is coming to the event, which doesn't sound too implausible.

To be fair, I recall that being Orlando specific.The “No Slashers”.

With all the budget cuts that are likely due to the pandemic closing the park for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if they reused entire old mazes this year. I rather have a good old maze back, than a really lame new maze that suffered from a ton of budget cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.