Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could possibly be.. He's always said that Universal Classic Monsters was a maze he wanted to do before he retired..

I mean, if you go out with a bang; the Classic Monsters would probably be it.

EDIT: And trust me, I mean no offense to IT, Conjuring, or other IP's that'd probably get a higher GP reaction, but considering the history with John and those characters, it's fitting in a way that it'd be the "LAST" major announcement he'd make for the event.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be the most emotional maze announcement we've ever had in HHN history.. yes, even more emotional than when they finally revealed Exorcist and AHS back in 2016..

As a fan of the legacy Universal Pictures made; and a lover of the classic films, it makes me giddy that they are finally getting proper representation.

It's actually gotten me back to watching the Classic Monsters again, which is a great thing for me.

EklQxWV.gif

EDIT: Have another..

Last edited:
Super excited for Sunday's panel, it's obvious a lot of love and care went into this specific maze. More so than the rest of the lineup. Like always despite the ups and downs this year has already faced, I'm kinda sad we won't get anymore announcements. Time usually flies after it's done and bam, HHN is over and we're back to square one : (

Reactions: HHNManics
Super excited for Sunday's panel, it's obvious a lot of love and care went into this specific maze. More so than the rest of the lineup. Like always despite the ups and downs this year has already faced, I'm kinda sad we won't get anymore announcements. Time usually flies after it's done and bam, HHN is over and we're back to square one : (

It makes me excited, as we now see how things turned out in less than a few weeks.

Frankly at this point its a super tough choice for whether I'm most excited for, Trick r Treat or Classic Monsters, but with how much care Murdy seems to have put into it I think the latter may win out in the end.