Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 207 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was sort of hoping they'd announce the Parisian Courtyard maze before Sunday, but given Murdy's tweet about the "moving targets" in regards to which mazes get announced when, it may be pushed back near the end.

I'm sure whatever they're announcing this weekend is set in stone and they have the panel well planned, so this is probably one of the ones that's a locked date for this particular announcement.

Unless they announce nothing at all and just show images for The First Purge maze bahahahhaa

Speaking of Midsummer, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the Donnie Darko maze? If someone could get all of them, that would be great, but I especially would like to see that one. And if someone could record the WB panel and the Trapped panel, I'd love to see those as well. Wish I could go this year, line up looks amazing!

Mrfh.gif

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
Better we know now and not have our hopes up after it not "being announced" tomorrow. But we're still having an IP scare zone though, right?

Just for the record... there was a delay when it came to sending out the casting emails this year because they were still finalizing casting.

However, that wasn't the only word that came with that. Apparently, they were still finalizing aspects of HHN as well. Soooo yea. Not sure what exactly that could mean, but I think its safe to say we'll have to wait for announcements to start rolling in because there is no reason to believe any of the insider rumors any further.

Just for the record... there was a delay when it came to sending out the casting emails this year because they were still finalizing casting.

However, that wasn't the only word that came with that. Apparently, they were still finalizing aspects of HHN as well. Soooo yea. Not sure what exactly that could mean, but I think its safe to say we'll have to wait for announcements to start rolling in because there is no reason to believe any of the insider rumors any further.

Sooo safe to say tomorrow's panel will just be Murdy, Chris and Aiello going over already-announced mazes?

Why would Aiello come all the way to the west coast, for a California area based convention, to discuss an already announced maze? Like seriously... That would be a pointless waste of time.

I'm sure they will BRIEFLY discuss Stranger Things/Trick R Treat, but there will be an announcement for whatever shared IP maze they choose to announce if it is to be believed we have 2 left to share (Poltergeist and/or Blumhouse.... Halloween ____? maybe). IF for some reason we are getting Killer Klownz: Tunnel Invasion, then sure maybe a maze & SZ announcement.

Im pretty sure they'll announce their ip scarezone. Next maze announcement should be around ScareLa I guess.

Im pretty sure they'll announce their ip scarezone. Next maze announcement should be around ScareLa I guess.
ScareLA is at the end of August. We still have another 4 mazes to announce. I hope we’ll get a shared announcement today (Poltergeist) leaving only 2 left for August along with the rest of the event (2-3 more zones, Terror Tram, show)

ScareLA is at the end of August. We still have another 4 mazes to announce. I hope we’ll get a shared announcement today (Poltergeist) leaving only 2 left for August along with the rest of the event (2-3 more zones, Terror Tram, show)

Mike Aiello has confirmed on his Twitter that this is just new details on already announced mazes.