Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I watched Truth or Dare today see if it has potential and honestly it has some scenes that could actually be pretty cool. The kills in the movie can work well if they use them right and the Snapchat filter Face could actually be somewhat creepy in a maze setting. Truth or Dare & Sinister could be really good, what are we thinking for the 3rd property since John said no Insidious?

I watched Truth or Dare today see if it has potential and honestly it has some scenes that could actually be pretty cool. The kills in the movie can work well if they use them right and the Snapchat filter Face could actually be somewhat creepy in a maze setting. Truth or Dare & Sinister could be really good, what are we thinking for the 3rd property since John said no Insidious?

Ouija would be cool..

Reactions: horrornights789
I think a third could be two much of a meh thing...

We're about to get the biggest middle finger from HHN ever. You guys will beg for TitE to be in the lineup over this.
I think a third could be two much of a meh thing...

I believe it's been implied that HOB2 will only feature two properties rather than the usual three we're so used to seeing in mashup houses. Those two properties don't seem to be that 'great' either

I believe it's been implied that HOB2 will only feature two properties rather than the usual three we're so used to seeing in mashup houses. Those two properties don't seem to be that 'great' either

giphy.gif

*how I imagine Murdy would react to seeing that post.

So just to verify, the Sinister wall that was spotted earlier was, like most walls belonging to other mazes, most likely painted over. Is it safe to assume that the 2 IPs in HoB 2 have never been at the event before?

Reactions: chris.g