Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
if there's going to be a blumhouse 3, i would love for them to do their not that well known properties that have potential. things like creep, upgrade, and belko experiment.

Considering they haven't put the HoBs on the marketing, I suppose that'd be doable.

So with that all the Hollywood lineup needs right now is the classic property and another maze and that’s a lineup.

My early bet on locations are:

- Blumhouse 3 - FDTD Tent
- Haunting of Hill House - SS747 Tent
- UCM 2.0 - Parisian Courtyard
- Stranger Things 2 - SS29
- Holidayz in Hell - Metro Sets Tent
- ?(Classic Maze) - Mummy Queue
- ?(wild card) - Waterworld Queue

All I want from this year is that they have HDD2U in the Blumhouse maze. Idk why but I loved the sequel and it could be really funny in a maze if they go as overboard on the IP as the movie did.

Reactions: Thiago
I'm still on the fence as to whether this is a good thing or a bad thing..
I mean it depands on your definition of Under wraps. Personally I don't think it is. It's February and we know 5 of the 7 mazes (I have a idea for one of the last 2 but I can't really bring it up), no Tram, all of the Scare Zones will be Original, and that there will be a VIP VR experience.

It also depands on what happens with the remaining Tram Space with the Tram Garage because they could use it for 1 or 2 mazes making 9 mazes without TWD. But for February we do know a lot except for 2 mazes.

VR experience is not definite.

I sadly can't release too many details, but the odds of it coming are greater than 50%.

5 of the Seven mazes?
(strictly rumored. Although, the person who told me has never been wrong.)

Last edited:
So with that all the Hollywood lineup needs right now is the classic property and another maze and that’s a lineup.

My early bet on locations are:

- Blumhouse 3 - FDTD Tent
- Haunting of Hill House - SS747 Tent
- UCM 2.0 - Parisian Courtyard
- Stranger Things 2 - SS29
- Holidayz in Hell - Metro Sets Tent
- ?(Classic Maze) - Mummy Queue
- ?(wild card) - Waterworld Queue

All I want from this year is that they have HDD2U in the Blumhouse maze. Idk why but I loved the sequel and it could be really funny in a maze if they go as overboard on the IP as the movie did.
Any other classics Murdy wanted and could have a chance of coming to the event?

Reactions: horrornights789
Take this with a grain of salt,

The Parisian Courtyard maze won't have a maze extension in the Universal Plaza this year. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true.

Any other classics Murdy wanted and could have a chance of coming to the event?

I don’t have the exact tweets but I know Murdy has stated interest in:

- Silence of the Lambs
- The Thing(1982)
- Hellraiser
- Evil Dead 2
- somewhat KKFOS
- Pink Floyd’s The Wall

I don’t know how much he’s into Scream though. He usually shoots it down and I know it’s been said there was a Scream maze on the table in 2012 that he scrapped because the Weinstein’s were pains in the rear

Reactions: Jaden
Take this with a grain of salt,

The Parisian Courtyard maze won't have a maze extension in the Universal Plaza this year. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true.

Considering how the parks been evolving; it makes a lot of sense.

Especially, as the Plaza is becoming more prevalent for events at Universal, to where it isn't just for HHN. I can see that, honestly.

I don’t have the exact tweets but I know Murdy has stated interest in:

- Silence of the Lambs
- The Thing(1982)
- Hellraiser
- Evil Dead 2
- somewhat KKFOS
- Pink Floyd’s The Wall

I don’t know how much he’s into Scream though. He usually shoots it down and I know it’s been said there was a Scream maze on the table in 2012 that he scrapped because the Weinstein’s were pains in the rear
Hmmm interesting. So what could our classic maze be?

I don't doubt that the people getting info are getting it from good sources but I do feel I need to mention how last year we thought we knew the line up and IIRC only three from that list came about. Halloween 4 probably started life as Halloween 2018 but Poltergeist and The First Purge didn't seem to be on anybodies spec list and at one point last year it was even said HOB2 won't be happening.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I honestly wouldn't mind if the last two "uncertain" speculated mazes were also original, like the Holidayz in Hell rumored house, but knowing Murdy and the higher-ups' views on IP houses at USH's HHN, I think only 2 would be the maximum.

I don't doubt that the people getting info are getting it from good sources but I do feel I need to mention how last year we thought we knew the line up and IIRC only three from that list came about. Halloween 4 probably started life as Halloween 2018 but Poltergeist and The First Purge didn't seem to be on anybodies spec list and at one point last year it was even said HOB2 won't be happening.

and IT was a "LOCK!"