Greetings from Cole C | Inside Universal Forums

Greetings from Cole C

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 6, 2014
Rushmore Academy
Hello sweet babies, it's me Cole C. You might remember me from such questions as "is toon lagoon closing" "childhood haunts" and most recently "best and worst theme park experiences". I finally got a account after lurking for around a year, sounds scary when I put it that way. So enough about me and more about.....me, I am a writer/animator hoping to get my big break one day. I've worked at many jobs most being creative jobs such as set builder and lighting for many local productions of well known plays. I also know a ton about improv and comedy in general. This forum has always been my favorite and I read it everyday for the news it brings. I am a massive theme park nut and to find other nuts to talk to about it makes me very excited. You all seem like pleasant people that Id like to get to know better. Let's start some friendships
-Cole .C

Hey cole, good to have you aboard. Truly a great bunch of people here with a lot of passion for the parks.

I can tell!!! Two days in and I'm right at home. It's funny I've never had friends who have had the same park obsession as me. Nice to know there are other misfits out there with the same interest #nooffense

I want some of whatever the lab a feeding you, you're everywhere at once!

In all seriousness, welcome, it's good to see someone with such enthusiasm!

I want some of whatever the lab a feeding you, you're everywhere at once!

In all seriousness, welcome, it's good to see someone with such enthusiasm!
LOL that made my day, this is like my new Facebook, check it every once and a while to see if something comes up. Thanks for the kind words and the answer is PCP

Last edited: