Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fear Factor

Park News - (4/5/10) It’s worth noting that the main week of Spring Break has now come to a close as Fear Factor Live did not reopen as it has done in years past. Unless they are just holding out for the summer season, it’s very possible that the show has closed for good.

Good riddance! :happy: I wonder what may replace it. I hope it's good.

Last edited:
They were running the FF videos on the screen in the stadium tonight, and I've heard a rumor of at least 4 weeks of shows during the summer for FFL :(

Saw those videos just before 6. It looked as if they were just testing cameras. When asked, the folks around said they are definitely bringing it back.

I saw them playing Fear Factor stuff on the screens as well. A cameraman was also testing a camera and moving it around through the stadium, with the footage playing back on the screen in real-time.

Looks like it might be coming back for the summer.

i think this might be a sign, if you look on the UO job websight they are hiring for a rigging tech for fear factor... I found that interesting.

I saw them playing Fear Factor stuff on the screens as well. A cameraman was also testing a camera and moving it around through the stadium, with the footage playing back on the screen in real-time.

Looks like it might be coming back for the summer.

Can confirm this on the 11th, they were testing.

The thing is it's a huge capacity eater and with the anticipated crowds for HP they need shows. I'm sure the guests coming to Universal for HP are going to hit both parks! So although me personally would love to see them close this show I guess I can understand why they might need it here in the immediate future.

The thing is it's a huge capacity eater and with the anticipated crowds for HP they need shows. I'm sure the guests coming to Universal for HP are going to hit both parks! So although me personally would love to see them close this show I guess I can understand why they might need it here in the immediate future.

I agree.

I'm surprised that they didn't come up with something else. I tried out once and there was 5 and then they did a final call and then three people came and I didn't get in it.

New Shows for Fear factor theater ideas.

Any 80's Tribute band

We came To see the WWOHP and we needed to sit down from standing in the long ass line while they work on the rides.

Show Fun Clips of HRRR being pulled by the crane after Valleying

The amazing world of Sports Authority

CHeese a journey through Time

Highlights of Bill and ted through the years.

Or man chasing Kevin (Disneyboi) with chainsaw around the stadium as he screams and hollers.

I am in fear of a cheap redo and that they will go with a Minute to Win it concept. Think of how cheap of a show that would be to produce daily. A show with party like games with such small budget required. It is the kind of crap that could be pumped out easily.

I think bringing it back is such a waste because by the end of August they are going to have to close it for Bill and Ted anyway.

Well, they can always come up with something temporary for the HP crowds, like that temporary Special Effects Stage show debuting in Hollywood (replacing Creature), instead of wasting their time with this atrocity again.

I just hope that if FFL comes back this summer, it will be the last time it will, because I'm tired of that show. :rant:

New Shows for Fear factor theater ideas.

Any 80's Tribute band

We came To see the WWOHP and we needed to sit down from standing in the long ass line while they work on the rides.

Show Fun Clips of HRRR being pulled by the crane after Valleying

The amazing world of Sports Authority

CHeese a journey through Time

Highlights of Bill and ted through the years.

Or man chasing Kevin (Disneyboi) with chainsaw around the stadium as he screams and hollers.

Hold on... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, I'm done. That just made my day! All right... I'll go with either the Rockit valley idea (even that's more entertaining than Fear Factor Live) or the Disneyboi idea. :lol:

I am in fear of a cheap redo and that they will go with a Minute to Win it concept. Think of how cheap of a show that would be to produce daily. A show with party like games with such small budget required. It is the kind of crap that could be pumped out easily.

I think bringing it back is such a waste because by the end of August they are going to have to close it for Bill and Ted anyway.

I agree. I really hope FFL doesn't come back.

Last edited:
Yesterday me and my friend were bead hunting over by Fear Factor. The screen was on, it was playing something, couldnt really see it. Anyone know wats going on.

I've only seen video of the show but it is bad (I even liked the TV show) As much as I would like to see a complete overhaul to a new kind of show to keep what they have an original game show may not be that bad. Taking simple qualifying games from like Minute To Win It that take place as the guest are still being seated to quiz show elements to still using some of the Fear Factor games. Call me crazy but with a little imagination & maybe getting a few game show properties they can have almost like a "best of" with elements from lots of different shows & make it work.