Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Test Track

Least Favorite: That waste of time and life known as Gran Fiesta Tour

faverite: Horizons and test Track
Least:Figment
Horizons was a ride that would let you see the future right.

Favorite:Test Track/Malestrom
I personally love Malestrom, especially because of the backwards section, and test track was just plain fun.
Least:Seas with Nemo and Friends
I'm sorry, but this ride just sorta dissapointed me. Love the ending though, that was a really fun effect.
Soarin' would have been on this list, since I absolutely love the ride at California Adventure, but the California theme just doesn't work for me in EPCOT.

Favorite...even in its current condition is Spaceship Earth. Test Track would probably be my second.

Least Favorite has to be Journey Into Imagination. The ride is a joke compared to what it once was. I still hope they someday make this the amazing ride it should be.

I really like Universe of Energy. Always have. I love dinosaurs, I love science, and I love solar-powered, 45 minute rests between park-roaming.

Least favorite is probably Soarin'.

Favorites: Universe of Energy (A must do), Test Track, American Adventure and any bar lol

Least Favorites: Impressions De France, Canada Film, China Film. (yeah they're boring)

Favorites: Mission: Space, Universe of Energy, Imagination

Least Favorites: Any of the 'educational' country videos. I agree with ChrisM, they're boring as heck.

Anyway, why do people have to knock on the new Imagination? Is it just like a general animosity toward Disney for taking out Horizons?

Okay, I'll admit, I'm still kinda peeved at Disney for taking out Horizons. I still watch the ride videos on Youtube while spraying orange-scented air freshener into the air and sobbing. :< All kidding aside, I agree it's not the best in the world, but it's an easy walk on and it gets me off my feet. And it's nice and cool. Same with Universe of Energy.. and I love Bill Nye. He's my hero. :3

Favorites: Missions Space, Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Test Track (i haven't been on the new version though oops)

Least Favorites: Any of the countries' attractions other than Maelstrom

honestly Epcot isn't a place for attractions for me. i go mainly for the food and the countries. sure i like going on SE and MS, but meh i don't immediately think of them when i think of Epcot.