Favorite DHS Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite DHS Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

favorite DHS attractions

• The Great Movie Ride

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Tower of Terror

Votes: 62 71.3%
  • Rock N Rollercoaster

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Beauty And The Beast Live On Stage

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Fantasmic

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Star Tours

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Sounds Dangerous Starring Drew Carrey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Idol Experience

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Jim Henson's Muppetvision 3-D

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie set Adventure

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Studio Backlot Tram Tour

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian

• Toy Story Midway Mania

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Magic of Disney Animation

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Playhouse Disney: Live On Stage

• Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
Blah. everyone picks the same stuff. Beauty & The Beast is my favorite! ^_^

Really? I mean c'mon, you're a guy. You're not allowed to BatB :lol: Your choices are:

ToT
RRC
ST
TSM (to a certain extent)
TGMR
BLT

If you dont know what those mean, I'll write them out :lol:

Really? I mean c'mon, you're a guy. You're not allowed to BatB :lol: Your choices are:

ToT
RRC
ST
TSM (to a certain extent)
TGMR
BLT

If you dont know what those mean, I'll write them out :lol:

Though, strange as I may admit it... Disney Princesses are my all-time guilty pleasure. I can not lie. But don't get me wrong. I am just as crazy about all the other attractions as everyone else. But I can't miss The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast!!! :lol:

I think Toy Story Mania is a ride that everyone in the family can enjoy. If this was to be a theme park guide (which it isn't) I would have TSM as the #1 ride in DHS.

Most importantly, its my favorite too, with TOT and RNR a close 2nd. :p

Tower of Terror - no words to describe the genius and workmanship that went into it, up there with Jaws for my favorite attraction in any park.

My updated list

1. Tower of Terror (Yup, I finally rode this bad boy for the first time last year, and it definitely did not disappoint. This one had it all, beautiful elaborate theming, a fantastic story, and plenty of thrills. I'd say this is without a doubt one of the best theme park rides in the industry....face your fears and give it a ride if you haven't done so already. Definitely worth it)

2. Star Tours 3D (Yup, another great one)

3. The Great Movie Ride (C'mon, it's a classic. I always ride this one at least twice whenever I'm in the park.)

I want to say Star Tours version 2 is my favorite now... Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller coaster make it a close race though.. Wish we could pick more than 1 LOL..

See, Star Tours 2 actually dropped Star Tours off my list. The new version left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

My revised list would be:

1) Tower of Terror
2) Great Movie Ride
3) MuppetVision 3-D
4)Midway Mania
5) RnRC

Crap, I didn't realize it was multiple choice, so I just voted for ToT. Anyways, my top three would be:

1. Tower of Terror - Great overall theming and thrill :thumbs:
2. Rock N Rollercoaster - Love the start, but it gets a little blah and rough after that, but I also love Aerosmith, so it's cool :lol:
3. Great Movie Ride - Disney does AAs like no other, and this is a great ride that really embodies DHS.

#1 Tower of Terror - Great example of how theming really adds to the ride experience..this ride builds some great tension.
#2 Rock and Roller Coaster - Good theming as well, great coaster with lots of twists and turns..
#3 Great Movie Ride - Love the old-school feel of this ride