Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's cool yet somewhat sad to see all that apparent office space backstage. Makes me wonder if we'll get to see the old seating area/stage as they continue to tear the building down.
It’s kinda cool seeing that old office space that was used in that building. I remember when they were gutting Shrek 4D for DWT, the walls with Star painted in them leftover from the Rugrats Magic show could be seen! Shrek just built over them! They were still there after all these years and they’re probably still there now.

It’s kinda cool seeing that old office space that was used in that building. I remember when they were gutting Shrek 4D for DWT, the walls with Star painted in them leftover from the Rugrats Magic show could be seen! Shrek just built over them! They were still there after all these years and they’re probably still there now.
Any pics of that? I had no idea and that's pretty cool.
And yeah, I guess I just meant sad in how it's probably the only time we'll see it since that stuff was normally off limits to regular guests for obvious reasons.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
Any pics of that? I had no idea and that's pretty cool.
And yeah, I guess I just meant sad in how it's probably the only time we'll see it since that stuff was normally off limits to regular guests for obvious reasons.
Sadly, the person who witnessed it didn't think to take pictures, but he told me he saw work lights going on in there with the doors open, and those starry walls were still there!

This might have changed, but my understanding is the cabin was still in there as of last year.
Reusable set piece & can be saved for the future, like most props/sets

That's so sad seeing the Castle Theatre being gutted. It really is the end of an era. Hopefully they saved the giant Creature puppet! Speaking of which, this made its short-lived debut 14 years ago (July 1st, 2009)
FB_IMG_1688273075469.jpg
Never Forget

Dang you beat me to it!

Yeah this looks much more like it! They did a great job adding all of the scenic to give a good idea how the track interacts with the terrain!

I think what really made this better, is when you look at the second and third launch; and how freaking demonic that entire sequence is.

Speed ontop of speed ontop of freaking speed. It looks like it'd do some insane ejector airtime.

Reactions: Pacific and Freak
I think with or without the drift (preferably with of course), I'd be totally down for this if this is what we get. That inversion at 1:19 looks insane in particular.