DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Expected to open in June ,,
Aw I was really hoping for May but I accept May is already nearly here. I also thought they wouldn’t close ET and Suess’ fish while ‘Kidzone’ was still closed . At least wait till we have some more options for the little ones, eh?

It looks very close to being finished, doesn’t it? The Kung Fu panda bit looks like it’s near ring the end too. Hoping they open it very soon but not holding out much hope now for beginning May.

Even if they opened the completed parts

Even if they opened the completed parts
I
It looks very close to being finished, doesn’t it? The Kung Fu panda bit looks like it’s near ring the end too. Hoping they open it very soon but not holding out much hope now for beginning May.

I actually thought the Kung fu panda bit was looking behind and that it might delay the opening. I have no basis to go on here but maybe, as you have said, a partial opening might happen....the more recent pics from https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct provide some great pics of the rest of the land and from the outside everything eslse looks close to being ready.

To me the green shade structures look like they have connection points on top still, possibly to round them out like the pink one.

We seem to be on details with Shrek & larger installs still for Trolls & Panda, with Panda visually less complete, but getting there. Sometime in May seems practical.

I actually thought the Kung fu panda bit was looking behind and that it might delay the opening. I have no basis to go on here but maybe, as you have said, a partial opening might happen....the more recent pics from https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct provide some great pics of the rest of the land and from the outside everything eslse looks close to being ready.
Agreed, it looks like fresh concrete has just been poured where those spinning things need to go along with that front section behind the gong being a mess. They are not on finishing details on this part at all and who knows what it looks like on the inside. I think they will either delay this whole area to open with parade and fireworks or they will do a phase opening with softs late May of the front area.