Dollywood! | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Dollywood!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A launched wooden coaster with inversions from Rocky Mountain I'm calling it now

It's a darn shame I lived 3 hours from Dollywood when I lived in Kentucky (where I was born and raised), and yet never been to this park! I think a road trip is due, perhaps I have hit up Six Flags in Atlanta on my way up too!

Dollywood is the only theme park outside of Florida I've visited. We visited for a day after realizing how close it was to our hotel a few years back, I had a good time but it is so weird that I remember very little of it. I remember the train, one of the coasters and that one fire fighting themed ride. It is a beautiful park, and worth visiting. I'll probably never return because there are too many other non-Florida parks I'd like to visit before making a return visit to Dollywood.

Awesome news. I definitely want to get out there in 2014 and check out FireChaser Express (AND Wild Eagle which I still haven’t had the chance to get on!). Between this, Mine Train, and possibly JP, looks like family coasters are all the rage.

Sounds great! I'd love to visit Dollywood one day; it's definitely on my bucket list and theme park to-do list.

If it were to have its own on-site resort / hotel, that would be quite convenient. And an extra coaster is always good! :cheers:

Now that I've read more about this new coaster, I take back what I said.

I thought this was going to be Outlaw Run BUT WITH LAUNCHES. So you can see why I'm disappointed. Hell, you could offer me another B&M and I'd still be disappointed.

But what concerns me most isn't the fact that it's a family coaster: it's the theme.

I have this terrible feeling in my gut that they're going to demolish Blazing Fury after this coaster is up and running.