DJ Alan - Longtime creeper, newbie poster | Inside Universal Forums

DJ Alan - Longtime creeper, newbie poster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 9, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Hello everyone!

Putting in an introduction since I was "threatened" with being deleted for not posting :sneaky: Typically I don't have much of a need to post because the questions or thoughts that I have, are usually posted by someone else - so rather than duplicate what others post - I usually remain quiet. Plus it annoys me to no end when someone posts something before reading the entire message board - even if the message board is over 400 pages long.

In my time not spent on the boards, I'm a DJ at Columbus Ohio dance clubs and I run a local theme park as well. We are a seasonal place - "Dark Woods" where we do outdoor theatre, haunted attractions, parades and stuff like that. Not a typical theme park with rides, but still a great place to immerse yourself in the themed areas we've created.

I'm just an opinionated DJ that only opens his mouth once he's thought about what to say unless someone else has beaten him to the punch. He also refers to himself in the 3rd person regularly.

Alan

:welcome: Alan! Hope to see you post in the future :thumbs: Even if something's been discussed or mentioned before, you might have a different perspective on things, so share your thoughts with us!

Very cool about Dark Woods! I'd love to hear more about it and see pics! OU has a big community of Halloween lovers, so join us in that area of the forum too!

See you around! :wave:

Very cool about Dark Woods! I'd love to hear more about it and see pics! OU has a big community of Halloween lovers, so join us in that area of the forum too!

Agreed! Would love to see/hear more about the attractions you guys work on.