Disney's Art of Animation Resort | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Art of Animation Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow. The rooms just look more and more tacky. This must be squarely aimed at kids.

No, guys. There's a difference. I don't think the other themed rooms in the other resorts are tacky (Pirates, Finding Nemo rooms at CBR, the upcoming "princess" rooms at Port Orleans). Not even the All-Stars are this bad.

And "Art of Animation" doesn't necessarily have to invoke "cartoonish" to me. This looks more like it's competing with the Nickelodeon Kids' Suites, which is definitely "cartoonish."

And "Art of Animation" doesn't necessarily have to invoke "cartoonish" to me. This looks more like it's competing with the Nickelodeon Kids' Suites, which is definitely "cartoonish."

The good news is that you have 20 other resorts to choose from that aren't cartoonish. This is obviously aiming at families with small children, like the Nick Hotel does.

The good news is that you have 20 other resorts to choose from that aren't cartoonish. This is obviously aiming at families with small children, like the Nick Hotel does.

Obviously. It just sucks to be excited about a new Disney resort and then to see the rooms and be like :doh:

This looks more like it's competing with the Nickelodeon Kids' Suites, which is definitely "cartoonish."

That's exactly what I thought of when I saw them. I'm just upset because I'm from a family of 6, so this would have been perfect . . . except for the fact that everyone is in high school or older :mean: