Disneyland Resort | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haha yeahhh, I read that this morning.

Basically, as with all of MiceAge's "expansion inside info" updates, I will read it, ponder, dream a bit, giggle a bit, and then put it in the back of my mind. MiceAge has been giving so many different stories the past year that it's just not even fun anymore.

They've "announced": Tron attractions, Oz Land and attractions, Iron Man attractions and ride closures and NONE of it has happened.

Hmm, surely they can't knowingly publish false information, can they?

I mean, there's a reason why they're (arguably) the leading theme park fan site on the web. Regardless of what their critics think, they must be doing something right in order to gain such a large audience.

Either way, I really don't browse their site. Nothing personal, but I just don't really care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the the supposed new theme park additions mentioned on the site are things that were actually being considered within Disney at some point in time. It is just that a lot of times plans change.

The problem is in how they say it: as matter-of-fact.

And sometimes they DO get things right. The '05/06 TSI Pirates Lair thing still blows me away, but they have far too many misses to really truly trust them.
Exactly. They make it seem so official and then none of it comes true. The false info far outweighs the correct info on that site in terms of "inside info". The site is popular BECAUSE of that. It gets page clicks and people READ and go NUTS over that kinda stuff. Doesn't make it true.

Luckily sites like OrlandoUnited are a completely different story. Almost ALL of their inside info has always been right, and I hope their streak continues!

And yeah, the plans they mentioned were at one point possibly planned for Paris I believe.

James Disney from Westcoaster.net is also someone to pay attention to if anyone's interested in insider information. Definitely someone who understands the industry.

As for this site, we don't know anything. So it's all good! :D

Reactions: William
James Disney from Westcoaster.net is also someone to pay attention to if anyone's interested in insider information. Definitely someone who understands the industry.

As for this site, we don't know anything. So it's all good! :D
Oh yeah, James at Westcoaster is also fantastic, has great updates and info as well! I love his tongue in cheek jabs at MiceAge and general humor haha.And what site you talkin' about? Oh, you mean InsideUniversal.net? THAT hell hole?! I've heard of it. They know NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YA! That Jon guy they have over there is a total square.

:p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I know more about Disney than Mice Chat does... I compare them to Jim Hill in terms of accuracy of projects. They both said I was wrong with Transformers opening dates, Springfields Spinner (they both said Ferris Wheel), Potter Opening Date, and a multitude of other projects. Now listen I'm not always right and I've never considered myself to be this amazing know it all like some of these guys do. But these guys are not on the level of numerous other folks are now a days. You want insiders talk to Disneyhead, Spirit, Martin, Teebin, and a few others I'm not at liberty to talk about lol. Some of these sites just go for shock factor and thats how they bring in the massive crowds. Talk about the mouse and they will follow lol. 

So: I'm going with my mom and sister to DL next month. They are buying tickets to only Disneyland and I badly want to hop over to DCA at night for the Winter Dreams AP show being held. Still contemplating.

I am surprised on how little holiday stuff there is though.

Reactions: BruceTheShark
I didn't quite love the show... it's suppose to be about christmas and it's just christmas-y. I liked the part of Toy Story and the one before it, but the whole show sounds like it was composed by a 90's lover.The visuals and the whole infrastructure of the show is amazing of course, but to me it seems like a gigantic plug for their newest movie.

So: I'm going with my mom and sister to DL next month. They are buying tickets to only Disneyland and I badly want to hop over to DCA at night for the Winter Dreams AP show being held. Still contemplating.

I am surprised on how little holiday stuff there is though.
Oh, that's tough. I would pay extra for a single park hopper and watch the show alone (which I've actually done), but World of Color has always been the main draw of Disneyland Resort for me so I'm probably way too biased.