Disneyland Resort | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
1) Hyper Space mountain went down after 15 mins of parking opening and attraction is still closed
2) ROTR never opened and is still down

Now on to Star Tours

It's a fine addition. So here is the thing the actual thing you do with this new scene is meh, but the interactions with Ashoka R2 and C3P0 is super cute and the Easter eggs of Chopper and Huyang during the transmission part is great love it....but no Idea why Mando and especially the Eye from Andor was skipped for what is basically a basic dog fight between the space whales.

Also Saw the Mando Transmission version....its cute and uses the 3D well

Saw the Andor one....he just walks up and stands there...no cameo's liek the other or anything interesting in 3D...my least favorite one and I loveeee Andor

Also I could be wrong but think they did add a new ending as well with a Tantive IV (the ship beinfg attacked at the start of a new hope)

Edit: Also 3 people live Streaming from the parks.....none are doing anything star Wars related....like go to Galaxy Edge and see if new characters are out...ride Star Tours...again or something, lol

Last edited:
So just another typical Star Wars Disney day. Nothing to see here
ben carson t GIF

I wish Magic Kingdom would do an event like this but considering it's Florida maybe it's for the best... :broken_heart:

Sadly it would be years before they could do this at WDW

We can't get political but.....that state still doesn't except people for loving whoever they want is just insane to me.

But glad Disneyland can do it, everyone who went last year loved the vibes and while for me I would need more entertainment before going to most of these after dark events...I'm glad this one is happening again for those who just have a blast at the parks being accepted for who they are

WDW could do it now-- there's nothing to stop them from the state. It's a private business, they can do what they want.
I think its more then that

Protestors and other could just make the event not the best PR for Disney.

The current governor could try to spin it as "indoctrinating the youth"

Just my take on Why Disney would not want in Florida in the current climate

They do that already-- it's private property and the neo-Nazi protestors are outside the LBV entrance all the time. Disney sees money, and it would be an easy sell. They're already tacitly endorsing Gay Days with shirts and cupcakes and anything else they can sell with a rainbow on it. It's probably more a case of it would cut into OTHER ticket sales (day tickets, other after hours events, etc.)

They do that already-- it's private property and the neo-Nazi protestors are outside the LBV entrance all the time. Disney sees money, and it would be an easy sell. They're already tacitly endorsing Gay Days with shirts and cupcakes and anything else they can sell with a rainbow on it. It's probably more a case of it would cut into OTHER ticket sales (day tickets, other after hours events, etc.)
But didn't they move Halloween event up to sell more event tickets?

WDW seems to have no issues selling out their events, so why would that be the issue?

Last edited:
I wish Magic Kingdom would do an event like this but considering it's Florida maybe it's for the best... :broken_heart:

They'd have to compete with the long-established Gay Days - it's probably easier to reap the benefits without having to schedule a special day, after hours, set up hotels etc. Disneyland is a locals park, WDW is not.

Reactions: OrlLover and Jake S
I got this the other day at Disneyland, after the jungle cruise as I was exiting the ride. I thought it was just a funny thing but Disneyland Reddit it telling me it’s cast telling me to F off Nicey.

What do you think? I just thought it was cute and funny

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 32
Heard this was just a dirt pile, so I have a hard time believing this will open in the summer. ;)

And yeah, anyone whose lived in LA knows that Dim Tai Fung is like the Portos of Bao Buns down there.