DisneyForward Expansion Project | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

DisneyForward Expansion Project

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like at the rate this is going, we're going to be extinct by the time this expansion happens.

It's kinda funny how Disneyland made Anaheim exist & yet, the city is so against the park.
If we're going by a more specific decade this will be completed, I would say the mid 2050's based on the current plan.

Disney River GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TheUniC6
Hopefully this means if DL forward is happening we get these two lands... I really want Zootopia in the states

Frozen is pretty much happening, I mean it’s at every park now basically, lol

Zootopia I’d be down for, I love the film in characters

I just hope we get an original ride or two, doesn’t have to be exclusive we can just get the first one and they add them to other parks after

But how we get something first here since splash and Mickey’s railroad were at WDW first

Reactions: saint.piss
Zootopia will bring in the furry crowd :eyes: Big sales for Disney on ears & tails! lol

As far as Frozen goes, I don't really want a clone from EPCOT, nor do I want one from Hong Kong. However, Frozen 2 exists & Frozen 3 is on the way, it's the perfect opportunity to give Disneyland something the same, but different.

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
I just hope instead of Frozen Ever After we get what Tokyo DisneySea is getting, which is a similar attraction but different and not a clone of Epcots/HKDLs.
I do as well but we will see, I mean unless Frozen works starts ASAP after this passes it still would be like 3-4 years away, lol

I would not mind them making a ride that has song from all three films that will be out by then but its so far off who knows

Tron and Pan were in the OG concept art and now its other IPs.....so nothing is confirmed

My response to Disney Forward being approved? Cool I guess.

IDK….its just kinda hard to get excited over a project that will likely include a bunch of clones that won’t be ready until 15 years from now best case scenario. There are also more pressing issues at the other parks (Ahem TOMORROWLAND) that need to be addressed before this.

Disney takes so long to build stuff…this will be even worse.

I don't doubt that most of Disneyland Forward will be clones, I just hope Disney does what they used to and make near clones. There's a Haunted Mansion at most Disney resorts, but they all have slightly different storylines, facades, etc. Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror also. Notably they didn't follow that with Galaxy’s Edge, which is why many WDW experts counsel their fans not to prioritize it when visiting Disneyland.

So I say build Avatar, but base it on the sequels. Build Arendelle without the coaster, instead with an attraction based on Frozen 3. If Tron Ares is successful, build a proper Tron dark ride in Tomorrowland. "Repetition with slight variation" instead of "copy and paste"

If Tron Ares is successful, build a proper Tron dark ride in Tomorrowland. "Repetition with slight variation" instead of "copy and paste"
I think it'd be neat if they wove Tron throughout a new Tomorrowland. Make the land multi-level, have the outdoor section weave over and under walkways at the front of the land, then return to the gravity building for the queue and launch. Even if they gain 50 acres of expansion, I want Disney to be more judicious with space than they have been (cough Galaxy's Edge).

For those who are saying Tron couldn't fit in TL.....who said it has to be an exact clone of MK? I think they can fit a Tron coaster in there if they're creative enough.
It really depends on what they do with Tomorrowland though. At most I'd only expect them to demolish everything to the left of Space Mountain and Star Tours (Buzz, PeopleMover podium, Innoventions building, and the current Autopia load platforms).

It really depends on what they do with Tomorrowland though. At most I'd only expect them to demolish everything to the left of Space Mountain and Star Tours (Buzz, PeopleMover podium, Innoventions building, and the current Autopia load platforms).
That would be ideal, but does Disney even have the money for that right now?

I think if this passes......TL is not being touched for a whillllllle

They want to go into other area's why would you fight for that...and then redo a land you can redo right now