Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Alley Upper Lot Concept

^^They didn't put Zonko's out of business, Zonko's was boarded up because of Voldemort and his death eaters. The Weasleys' were thinking of buying it after (but didn't).

I'm super excited for the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!! :D That store is amazing! 

Last edited by a moderator:
^^They didn't put Zonko's out of business, Zonko's was boarded up because of Voldemort and his death eaters. The Weasleys' were thinking of buying it after (but didn't).

I'm super excited for the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!! :D That store is amazing! 

Yes! You're completely correct! It's been a while since I've touched the last two books. Can't handle the emotions again.  :unsure:

Either way, though, Zonko's isn't terribly relevant and its removal from Hogsmeade isn't a loss when we got Wheezes in Diagon.

So the rumors of Diagon Alley have completely died out. They have announced a new coaster coming to IoA that will be Potter themed. This makes me wonder if they really want to bring DA over here at all?

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying this, but I hope this DA rumor is dead. For one thing more 3D is the last thing USH needs. Gringotts is good, but not good enough to where I'm like, "D00d that was AWESOME bring it here noooooow!" Plus, it will give me more incentive to visit Orlando. If we do get more Potter I really hope its that new Forbidden Forest coaster. I know we don't know much about it yet, but insiders are saying that this will definitely be coaster heavy. USH REALLY needs another coaster. I know it won't have inversions, but man, if the rumors are true about Mummy leaving, USH will really, REALLY need a new coaster. I hope they scrap DA and opt to expand Hogsmede in the tour plaza instead for this.

I think us getting Gringott's over this would be a major downgrade when the park needs another real coaster and less screens rides. That's just my silly opinion though.

Secret Life should help begin the process of bringing more practicality for the park, but I do think you should expect Fallon to come around.

As for what I think should happen for Potter, especially with the open possibility of Universal doing a second gate more recently; Bring the Forbidden Forest to Hollywood, with a version of the coaster coming to Orlando and a station for the Hogwarts Express.

i know that the Diagon Alley rumor isn't dead! It's actually going to happen and it's going to be in the upper lot! I heard from this one realiable source that the Hollywood version would be better then the one in Orlando!

i know that the Diagon Alley rumor isn't dead! It's actually going to happen and it's going to be in the upper lot! I heard from this one realiable source that the Hollywood version would be better then the one in Orlando!
When?

Afaik Diagon isn't in the cards for Hollywood right now.

If they were, however to bring more Potter; I would say that the Forbidden Forest acts as a good way to supplement Hogsmeade.

I would not be opposed to it happening IF they redo Gringott's. That ride should've been a SFX coaster, not Transformers with few coaster elements. I think there are ways to change it with the existing footage and recordings. USH just needs a really good coaster.