D23 Expo 2022 - News & Rumors | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2022 - News & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And I know it's not Star Wars, but LucasFilm is still pushing Willow like it's gonna be something people care about so they obviously aren't going to want to take away from that show.
Forgot about that. Yeah we have more then enough SW out there along with a billion other shows/movies. I'm glad they pushed it back if they needed some extra time

Reactions: OrlLover
Another commentary on Indy 5 trailer:

New Ironheart logo:

Finding out the title for INDY 5 was kind of the only piece of news I was hoping to hear today.

So, naturally, they didn't announce it.
Yeah, i'd think they'd have a title by now and that's the literal least they could announce. I understand no public trailer, but a title doesn't seem like a ton to ask for a movie 9 months away.

Reactions: belloq87

Feige mentioned that a trailer will not come out for awhile still. I'd imagine either before Black Panther 2 or Avatar 2.

Very interesting hearing that Secrets Invasion leads into Armor Wars. I'm down for this way of doing MCU shows and they look a lot more serious in tone.

Loki S2

No Fantastic Four casting news today, but Feige confirmed Shakman as the director.

Reactions: Nico
If there isn’t some surprise mega-announcement right at the end here, I’m legitimately stunned that Disney let Feige make all the huge reveals at ComicCon instead of at least splitting some with D23.

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT looks fantastic, though.

If Cavill doesn’t show up at the end, that’ll be two cons that we’ve been conned. :lol:

The Hulk better be in NEW WORLD ORDER. You can’t finally do a story with his arch-villain and not have them together. Would be such a huge missed opportunity.
Hulk might not be on the planet, lol

I hope so to but who knows