Creating a list of Unique Drinks (Beer & Cocktails) @ UO | Inside Universal Forums

Creating a list of Unique Drinks (Beer & Cocktails) @ UO

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 8, 2021
Good morning all, family trip is coming to UO next month and all are excited.

During our trips, we've always loved the unique beers across the 2 parks that are made just for UO.

Everyone makes shirts, checklists and more about Epcot's drinks, but I have never seen one for UO and IOA.

I'd love to build a "checklist" of sorts to see how many we could knock out during our trip.

UO
-Duff
-Duff Lite
-Duff Dry
-Dufftober (seasonal)
-Shark Attack (San Fran Docks)
-Wizards Brew
-Deathly Hallows

IoA
-Islar Nubar IPA
-Hogshead
-Dragon Scale
-Deathly Hallows

Am I missing other beer in the parks? I am not too sure of all the "unique" Cocktails in the park, will need help with that.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
In addition to Wizards Brew and Dragon Scale, there's two new beers in Diagon as of this Fall (presumably Hogsmeade as well). I forget the names. Firewhisky too.

Finnegan's occasionally has a cocktail menu but basically classic drinks just named after rides. Off-menu but probably closer to the spirit of what you're looking for, Jan's "The Green Stuff" is sort of a local legend there. Sort of like the "Steve's Special" in Nomad Lounge.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
In Universal Studios, try the classic Duff beers and the Shark Attack at the San Francisco Docks. In Islands of Adventure, don't miss the Islar Nubar IPA, Hogshead, Dragon Scale, and Deathly Hallows. For cocktails, go for the Lagoon Punch at Confisco Grille and the Tropical Storm at Strong Water Tavern in Universal Studios. In Islands of Adventure, try the Fishy Green Ale in Hogsmeade and the Fire Whiskey at Hog's Head. Have an amazing time and cheers!

Reactions: TheCodeMan95