Clyde & Seamore Show Ending | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Clyde & Seamore Show Ending

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Busch still does a great job of holding on to the conservation message while providing thrills..

I think BG combines it beautifully, in general I find the park better taken care of as well.
BG has amazing landscaping, even the way Montu and Kumba are done is amazing; compare those to Kraken for instance ... Kraken would be so much nicer if it had some nicer surroundings.

I do wish though that both parks would be faster in loading their rides ... I am not kidding, Gwazi sometimes takes 5 minutes to load!

Last edited:
I think part of the reason Busch Gardens is able to do what they do is because SeaWorld is attacked much more often.

Lets seeeeee,
SeaWorld is about water and the life that lives in it so being two hours from either the Gulf Or Atlantic where they can be active in the conservation is just a little different from BGT. And it takes SW tickets, merch, and eats to pay for all of that si I can understand them pushing conservation.

Passholders...they are keeping the park alive right now

A big ole coaster would be the best bet for everyone

This. Sea World has the best pass holder events of all the parks. We normally go at least once in the summer to see the summer stuff, once during Halloween, and probably 2 to 4 times during Christmas time. That is in addition to other times when we just feel like it or there is a concert, BBQ, or something else going on. We spend money on food, drinks, and even merch here and there. We talk to other pass holders and they are the same way. Adding a new show will bring those people out another trip just to see the new show. Also, my understand SW actually had an attendance increase the first half, am I wrong?

BTW, SW is the only pass we keep all the time. We sometimes don't renew our other passes for various reasons and will buy passes 6 months to a year after expiration. But we keep our SW one because I can't miss their Christmas and halloween stuff. No other park screams must do this every year like SW screams to me. If you have never seen the Christmas Shamu show, you have missed out on an amazing show.