Club 33 Coming to Walt Disney World? | Inside Universal Forums

Club 33 Coming to Walt Disney World?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 8, 2010
Portland, OR
According to Stitch Kingdom
We are officially filing this in the ‘not in anyone-you-know’s-lifetime’ file, but on the heels of official confirmation that Disneyland’s exclusive Club 33 will be expanding at the Disneyland Resort beginning next year, Disney has preemptively registered domain names CLUB33DISNEYWORLD.COM and CLUB33WALTDISNEYWORLD.COM, suggesting that the expansion may take up just a tad more space than New Orleans Square’s Court des Anges.

Of course it goes without saying that domain registration, especially for a company that does it as much as Disney, is almost literally worth a dime a dozen and thus it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. That said, it’s also worth noting that for the number of years that we have actively watched Disney’s registrations, although not all domains are used, they are — more often than not — tied to actual projects, although it sometimes takes years for those to be announced/realized.

Other related domains for Disneyland’s Club 33 include 33ORLEANSSTREET.COM, 33ROYALSTREET.COM, 33ROYALSTREETDISNEYLAND.COM, CLUB33DISNEY.COM, CLUB33DISNEYLAND.COM, CLUB33ROYALST.COM, DISNEY33ROYALSTREET.COM, DISNEYLANDSCLUB33.COM and DISNEYSCLUB33.COM.

Read more: Disney's Club 33 Expanding ... to Orlando? - Disney News by StitchKingdom.com
StitchKingdom.com - The #1 unofficial source for news on Disney

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-club-33-expanding-orlando-65495/

Could it be? Probably not but I think it would be neat to have a WDW Version. I doubt many of us would actually see it though.

The fact that DLR caters to the locals and WDW would really rather we go away makes me feel like it won't happen. Would be nice though.