CityWalk Expansion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
No wonder I was so confused by the architecture of Antojitos. It is neither Spanish mission or Gothic. It's just plain Mexican circa 1870. It appears they intend quite the carnival atmosphere.

Whos official way? Dating from what official period in history? Sounds looney-toons to me.

Well I put official in quotations because it's unofficial. :lol: But Hog Dog Traditionalists/Purists say adding ketchup is no-no.

Alright... so I am colombian... Colombian hot dogs are the best hot dogs you will ever have.

- Melted cheese
- Pineapple Sauce
- Garlic/green sauce
- Pink Sauce (ketchup and mayo)
- a little onion
- French fry chips or any other kind of chips broken up

If you have never had one of these hotdogs before, I highly recommend it. But we aware that your current favorite hotdog wont be after you have tried this

Alright... so I am colombian... Colombian hot dogs are the best hot dogs you will ever have.

- Melted cheese
- Pineapple Sauce
- Garlic/green sauce
- a little onion

If you have never had one of these hotdogs before, I highly recommend it. But we aware that your current favorite hotdog wont be after you have tried this

Quoted for truth. :lol:

- Melted cheese
- Pineapple Sauce
- Garlic/green sauce
- a little onion

Amen.

Here's a map we created to show where the future venues will go

citywalk.jpg

So it's really 5 new places to eat. I dont understand why they didnt combine cold stones and the froyo place, put starbucks in with cinnamon (make bigger obviously) then add 1 more restaurant...

So what is taking over the endangered species store

So it's really 5 new places to eat. I dont understand why they didnt combine cold stones and the froyo place, put starbucks in with cinnamon (make bigger obviously) then add 1 more restaurant...

So what is taking over the endangered species store

Not everything was announced today. There is talk that more will be announced. More than likely what is going to be coming in on the lower Citywalk side, so probably a NBA replacement and another venue by Hard Rock.

Endangered is getting overtaken by Starbucks and Cold Stone. As far as future plans, I'd imagine NBA City, NASCAR, The Groove, Sushi Bar, Red Coconut and Big Kahuna are on the chopping block.

Endangered is getting overtaken by Starbucks and Cold Stone. As far as future plans, I'd imagine NBA City, NASCAR, The Groove, Sushi Bar, Red Coconut and Big Kahuna are on the chopping block.

I don't think The Groove or Nascar will be touched since they're either relatively popular or they were recently renovated. I could definitely see everything else getting replaced thou.

I would guess that NBA City is probably most endangered at this point. Who knows, maybe the rumor of Jeckyl & Hyde was floated as a trial balloon by Universal or Jeckyl & Hyde to gauge public opinion or sway negotiations between Universal and J&H (if there are/were any taking place).

Aside from Menchie's and perhaps the Mexican joint with the racist weather vane, this is a pretty underwhelming crop of venues. They're switching out one Italian place for another, adding a poor man's Earl of Sandwich, and joining the local carnival with a hotdog stand. A hotdog stand. Who gives a **** about hotdogs? Perhaps when the next announcement rolls around, they'll have something more exciting to offer. Until then, enjoy your cold fish on your hot burger...

Aside from Menchie's and perhaps the Mexican joint with the racist weather vane, this is a pretty underwhelming crop of venues. They're switching out one Italian place for another, adding a poor man's Earl of Sandwich, and joining the local carnival with a hotdog stand. A hotdog stand. Who gives a **** about hotdogs? Perhaps when the next announcement rolls around, they'll have something more exciting to offer. Until then, enjoy your cold fish on your hot burger...
Earl of Sandwich is an interstate rest stop chain. I bet money Bread Box will drink The Earls milkshake. And The Hot Dog Hall of Fame isn't a regular Hot Dog Stand. It is a concept from the same guy who brought us Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex. It probably won't totally suck. And the new Italian restaurant will have fresh pasta made daily and a chefs show kitchen. Cowfish also sounds like an interesting and unique concept. What exactly were you expecting for CityWalk?