Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be fine with a Hippogriff/Trollercoaster-style kiddie coaster. That's a small enough addition that I really don't see it being a 1 for 1 choice against a new dark ride or something, in terms of construction, price, land, etc. Seems like it would be it's own addition and really cement Epic as Florida's GP Coaster Capital.

Also, currently we have about 4 Dark Rides to 5 Coasters. Werewolf was designed pretty late in the process and Starfall counts as 2, so overall the balance still seems relatively even. I'd definitely love more Dark Rides myself, but it's not a massive gap between the two ride types.

I'd be fine with a Hippogriff/Trollercoaster-style kiddie coaster. That's a small enough addition that I really don't see it being a 1 for 1 choice against a new dark ride or something, in terms of construction, price, land, etc. Seems like it would be it's own addition and really cement Epic as Florida's GP Coaster Capital.

Also, currently we have about 4 Dark Rides to 5 Coasters. Werewolf was designed pretty late in the process and Starfall counts as 2, so overall the balance still seems relatively even. I'd definitely love more Dark Rides myself, but it's not a massive gap between the two ride types.
*3.5 dark rides, Yoshi feels like an elaborate flat ride/transport-style ride to me lol

There isn't actually any space that can fit a vekoma skater comfortably into that area around Starfall though without getting in the way of the expansion pad. Unless they build it farther back into where the extended queue is going.

If SNW gets an expansion without receiving a direct portal to Hub/Celestial Park, I can see it taking over a sliver of the expansion pad between SNW/Monsters.

Honestly who believes this park is getting more coasters ???

It seems all their future investments will be of different ride varieties. Creatures is a boat ride if that is still in the works and whatever goes into FB area maybe a simulator.

Luigi's Mansion most likely isn’t a coaster either so I think they have enough for years to come.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm not counting Yoshi as a dark ride. I'm glad the park's getting it (in contrast to Hollywood, which didn't), but there's not much to it at all.
It's a much needed ride as part of UOR's ride lineup, but calling it a dark ride is a bit of stretch as it doesn't have much storytelling or much going on. It's the peoplemover essentially.

Football Soccer GIF by McDonald’s UK

• Haha
Reactions: OrlLover