Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know if there's a way to access the poolside movie schedule? I just told my boys about this and they got super excited! (We're going to an amazing theme park, hundreds of miles away. Leave it to my boys to be super stoked about watching movies in a pool. lol.) I told them I'd see if there was a way to find out what was playing while we were there... (about a week. Yay!)

What do the pool refillable cups look like? I was there a few years ago and they just had the tall skinny ones, not the ones with the lids.

What do the pool refillable cups look like? I was there a few years ago and they just had the tall skinny ones, not the ones with the lids.

DSCF4146-M.jpg

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Anyone know if there's a way to access the poolside movie schedule? I just told my boys about this and they got super excited! (We're going to an amazing theme park, hundreds of miles away. Leave it to my boys to be super stoked about watching movies in a pool. lol.) I told them I'd see if there was a way to find out what was playing while we were there... (about a week. Yay!)
Not sure about online, but I’ve seen the schedule posted on the wall inside all the elevators for the entire month.

Not sure about online, but I’ve seen the schedule posted on the wall inside all the elevators for the entire month.

What @Speed posted. They don't decide too far in advance so a call to the hotel is best 407-503-4000. It is The Lorax at the north pool and Back to the Future 2 at the south pool now.

Not to resurrect an old thread, but trying to book at Cabana for Sept. 22-24th...Saying it's not available...There's no way it's all full is there

I really don't want to stay off campus

Not to resurrect an old thread, but trying to book at Cabana for Sept. 22-24th...Saying it's not available...There's no way it's all full is there

I really don't want to stay off campus
I booked back in March for Sept 17 - 25, but my friend waited until the first week of July and had trouble. Looks like it's going to be a busy place for HHN this year.

I booked back in March for Sept 17 - 25, but my friend waited until the first week of July and had trouble. Looks like it's going to be a busy place for HHN this year.
For sure...Perhaps I'll call them...Maybe some will cancel their holidays because of the storm

Thank you...Wonder why 22nd thru 24th is unavailable then

I've ran into situations on hotels where room blocks would lead to longer stays being available but shorter stays aren't. They want longer stays, so they leave rooms freed up in case someone wants a longer reservation. They eventually open up them up to shorter stays, but you risk them getting booked.

I've ran into situations on hotels where room blocks would lead to longer stays being available but shorter stays aren't. They want longer stays, so they leave rooms freed up in case someone wants a longer reservation. They eventually open up them up to shorter stays, but you risk them getting booked.
Exactly. I run into that with the Loews Universal Orlando hotels all the time. I always grab a pen, paper, and jot down all of the possibilities, days, prices etc. I think some of that are room days that are vendered out to a third party like travel agencies etc.

So, staying at Cabana Bay for Spring Break before we do the Disney cruise. How much is the bowling, what are the hours for it and do you need to reserve lane time?