Broadcasting live at Seaworlds Orlando noon 4/14/12 | Inside Universal Forums

Broadcasting live at Seaworlds Orlando noon 4/14/12

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cool, well let me see. We have the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders performing and doing photo ops. There's this attraction TurtleTrek, that should be closed to finished, Elvis Crespo is playing Live.

It's a pity they don’t accept you broadcasting from Manta or Kraken. I think that would be a first :) (We should apply for permission and make that into an event)

Looking forward to you final pick.

Outside TurtleTrek moving to Antarctica Construction site. Or is that just us, themepark geeks? Do we need to think in a broader Themepark guest matter, than I would say cheerleaders :)

Of course, this was a great test. If DWS is available again late May, early June, we should go for that O.U. DWS diner.

I agree an OU dining with shame dinner is a must!

--- Update ---

Thank you all for the feedback to. Again this was the 2nd test. So trying to work all the kinks out.
very cool technology and idea...thanks for letting us be a part of your experience...