Blues Brothers Questions | Inside Universal Forums

Blues Brothers Questions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 20, 2016
DFW, TX
Hello all,

I (along with my aunt and cousin) will be visiting Universal Orlando for the first time this summer, June 16-18 (a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). I am a huge lifelong fan of the Blues Brothers, and I am curious if they have any presence at the park beyond their show. Do they happen to stay for pictures or roam at other times? Also, does the park happen to sell those awesome posters from the movie that are pasted on the walls? Anything anyone could tell me related to the Blues Brothers in the park would be appreciated.

Also, given that it is my first visit and that it will be unfathomably busy (I assume), I would appreciate any general advice or comments (although I guess I should make this a separate thread somewhere else). We plan to spend an entire day doing both parts of the Wizarding World, and then a day each for the rest of the two parks.

Thanks in advance to any and all helpers!

They drive around the park in their car to get to the show. Don't know if they can stop and pose for pictures after the show though...
They stop between Transformers and the block that Finnegans is in right before the show as they wait for their entrance to begin. They'll take pictures with you and chat a little while they wait. Be aware tho, they are sometimes not in character till the show.

We've posed for pictures with them after the show on numerous occasions on their way going from the stage to the car. they've always been extremely co-operative.
Have you experienced this on an extremely crowded day? That was one of my main concerns, that they simply wouldn't be able to stay because they'd be there all day if they did.

Have you experienced this on an extremely crowded day? That was one of my main concerns, that they simply wouldn't be able to stay because they'd be there all day if they did.
Crowds have generally been about the same when we've been there. Stand right next to the stage, that way you can be the first people to greet them as the come down the steps. They don't linger real long, but they'll pose with the first people on the way to the car.It helps to be a bit aggressive because if you're far back in the crowd they'll be gone before you can get a photo with them. So be right up front & you should be fine.

Reactions: williamhansard
Crowds have generally been about the same when we've been there. Stand right next to the stage, that way you can be the first people to greet them as the come down the steps. They don't linger real long, but they'll pose with the first people on the way to the car. So be right up front & you should be fine.
This is all good to know, thank you very much!