Blackout Day Question. | Inside Universal Forums

Blackout Day Question.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 11, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Just wanted to know if anyone knew of UO offering the one-time entry fee for Blackout Days like Universal Hollywood does, or if I will have to buy a full day ticket. I am guessing the full-day, but thought I would check first.

I'm not aware of Universal Orlando having a one-time entry fee for black-out dates for annual pass holders.

If you are an annual pass holder, are you sure it wouldn't be cheaper to just pay the upgrade price for your AP versus buying a one-day ticket?

Oh, that makes a lot of sense, but I feel they should let you upgrade when you want and just start you off with a new contract for a year. I'm not familiar with the Flex pay option, but every payment that you make each month renews the pass for another month, correct?

Would it be more feasible to let the AP tied to the Flex pay expire, and then buy a 1or 2 day park to park ticket on Undercover Tourist and then upgrade the ticket to the AP with no black-out dates later? I'd hate like heck for you to waste your money on a one-day park ticket for no reason.

It's a contract deal, you just pay on a monthly basis, so I have to finish this Power Pass off first. Not a big deal, I was just going to be in the area and wanted to drop by. Only been a full 7 days since my last visit, lol.

Funny thing is Blackouts end the next day, on a Saturday. Surely the Saturday is going to be more busy then Friday. But, it's all good. Thanks for the help! ッ