Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is pretty cool of Universal to do this, but who is free at 5:15pm on a Wednesday?
My thoughts too. I'd love to see it but highly doubt being able to get out there for a 5:15 show, plus I believe you have to pick up your reservation ticket or whatever that morning.

I'd be surprised if it fills up (with just reservations). My guess is they'll let all of these folks in first and any empty spots will be open to all.

I half wonder if they were taken by surprise with how busy it was yesterday, not only did they extend Beetlejuice, but I think they raised the prices for the Express passes for the rest of the weekend, too.

Maybe it's projected attendance figures for the next few weeks. I have heard some comments (complaints?) about how the parks are much more crowded than some were expecting over the past month.

Oh jeez, if they had to extend the show because of crowds... next year around this time, with KidZone, Disaster, BJ, and Twister closed is gonna be a bigger nightmare. Hopefully more crowds shuffle to IOA for Kong and Hulk to prevent it from being too nightmare-ish at Studios.

Pretty lame the final show will be AP exclusive. Even if it sucks, it should be allowed to be seen by everybody and not only those who blew $300+ on better passes. Whatever though, so weird the show is closing again 2 years after the last version. This news is complete déjà vu, I wish another show was coming here instead but carz is more important. RIP beetlejuice, day light come, please go home

Pretty lame the final show will be AP exclusive. Even if it sucks, it should be allowed to be seen by everybody and not only those who blew $300+ on better passes. Whatever though, so weird the show is closing again 2 years after the last version. This news is complete déjà vu, I wish another show was coming here instead but carz is more important. RIP beetlejuice, day light come, please go home

The only people that would care should be AP holders, tbh. I doubt anyone's buying a ticket just for that.

The only people that would care should be AP holders, tbh. I doubt anyone's buying a ticket just for that.
Probably not but the GP shouldn't be discriminated over it. Twister sucked even more but anybody could've seen the final show. Also what about the preferred or power pass holders? They go a ton yet they don't matter because they didn't pay even more for a shiny AP? It just feels wrong yknow?

Probably not but the GP shouldn't be discriminated over it. Twister sucked even more but anybody could've seen the final show. Also what about the preferred or power pass holders? They go a ton yet they don't matter because they didn't pay even more for a shiny AP? It just feels wrong yknow?
Power and Preferred passes are eligible so.........

Reactions: NJBrandon