Attractions official names... | Inside Universal Forums

Attractions official names...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 23, 2009
Southern California
With Despicable Me getting "The Ride" treatment from USH like every other ride in the park, can anyone name the official names of all these attractions?

Waterworld

Jurassic Park

Backdraft

ET

Jaws

Fast and Furious

Despicable Me

Transformers

Beetlejuice

Nickelodeon

Rugrats

if you can think of any more, please add.

Come on Kurzweil, do you think we are this stupid???  Get off "The Ride" horse!!!

Waterworld: A Live Sea War Spectacular

Jurassic Park: The Ride (River Adventure?)

E.T. Adventure

Fast and Furious: Extreme Close Up

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (The Ride?)

Transformers: The Ride 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
The official name of Transformers is Transformers: The Ultimate 3D Battle

One of original names for King Kong 360 3D was King Kong 360 3D: Return to Skull Island.
It just sounds to me like the usual Kurzweil antics to add the 360 3D bullcrap.  I would have liked King Kong: Return to Skull Island

Oddly enough, BTTF was Back to the Future: The Ride!  However, I don't think Orlando had the words "The Ride" anywhere...

With Despicable Me getting "The Ride" treatment from USH like every other ride in the park, can anyone name the official names of all these attractions?

Waterworld

Jurassic Park

Backdraft

ET

Jaws

Fast and Furious

Despicable Me

Transformers

Beetlejuice

Nickelodeon

Rugrats

if you can think of any more, please add.

Come on Kurzweil, do you think we are this stupid???  Get off "The Ride" horse!!!
Waterworld: A Live Sea War Spectacular

Jurassic Park: The Ride / Jurassic Park River Adventure - it HAS been called both in the park and had signage for the River Adventure as well in Hollywood. It was in green lettering under the main arch. It has been changed a few times. Gwen also says "Hi, I'm Gwen, one of your excursion hostesses here at Jurassic Park, and I'd like to welcome you to the River Adventure!" (I think that's what she says...)

Backdraft: 10,000 Degrees of Live Excitement / Backdraft: Stage 30 / Backdraft

E.T. Adventure

The Jaws Experience / Jaws on Fire! (As of 2001 ish) 

The Fast and the Furious: Extreme Close-Up

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem

Transformers: The Ride 3D

Beetlejuice's Rock and Roll Graveyard Revue / Beetlejuice's Rockin' Graveyard Revue

Totally Nickelodeon & Nickelodeon Blast Zone

Rugrats Magic Adventure 3D

Boom. *mic drop*

Reactions: BernardMesa