Area Timed Entry Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

Area Timed Entry Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 27, 2023
Hi,

I recently purchased a ticket from thrillophillia and have just gone to register my pass on the official USJ. I want to do this so I can get an area Timed Entry ticket to Nintendo world. It says in the error today's valid pass, does this mean I can only register my ticket on the day I go?

Thank you all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027-181346.png
    Screenshot_20231027-181346.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

I recently purchased a ticket from thrillophillia and have just gone to register my pass on the official USJ. I want to do this so I can get an area Timed Entry ticket to Nintendo world. It says in the error today's valid pass, does this mean I can only register my ticket on the day I go?

Thank you all
That's correct! If you have your park pass registered in the USJ app (I recommend it!) you can add yourself to any virtual queues you'd like as soon as you scan into the park. If that isn't working for some reason, they have a physical scanner at the end of their "Main Street" area near the rose garden. Have fun!

Reactions: TowerPowerYT
That's correct! If you have your park pass registered in the USJ app (I recommend it!) you can add yourself to any virtual queues you'd like as soon as you scan into the park. If that isn't working for some reason, they have a physical scanner at the end of their "Main Street" area near the rose garden. Have fun!
So the morning I go to USJ can I scan my ticket before I enter? Or do I have to wait until I am inside the park?

Thank you so much for your help

Reactions: Jake S
So the morning I go to USJ can I scan my ticket before I enter? Or do I have to wait until I am inside the park?
You need to be in the park to get a timed entry ticket. You should be able to add your ticket to your wallet on the USJ app before then.

I'll add that we didn't get into the park until 30 minutes after opening because of congestion at the security line and we were still able to get a Super Nintendo World entry time for early afternoon without any fuss.

You need to be in the park to get a timed entry ticket. You should be able to add your ticket to your wallet on the USJ app before then.

I'll add that we didn't get into the park until 30 minutes after opening because of congestion at the security line and we were still able to get a Super Nintendo World entry time for early afternoon without any fuss.
So I should be able to add my ticket before I enter the park, but It has to be the day I go? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding here

So I should be able to add my ticket before I enter the park, but It has to be the day I go? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding here
You should be able to add your ticket (what they call a studio pass) to the USJ app right now. It's not particularly intuitive, but you should be able to do that, yes.

You should be able to add your ticket (what they call a studio pass) to the USJ app right now. It's not particularly intuitive, but you should be able to do that, yes.
I see, because mine won't let me add my ticket. I wanted to email USJ but they don't have a support email. I hope this ticket is legitimate.

I see, because mine won't let me add my ticket. I wanted to email USJ but they don't have a support email. I hope this ticket is legitimate.
Hmm. They have contact numbers here but I don't know for a fact that you'll get someone who speaks English (and, of course, tolls apply). If you have the PDF of your Studio Pass you can bring that and try to scan it at the park gate — or, if you want to be proactive, arrive early and head to guest relations before getting in line at the gate.

This is what I am trying to scan, is this correct? Or do I need to scan an actual ticket?

Attachments

• IMG_20231027_185440_edit_216598204063824.jpg
    IMG_20231027_185440_edit_216598204063824.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
I'm heading there next month and have purchased tickets - I know the tickets I bought included express pass for a lot of things, as well as timed entry for SNW...however I cannot remember what time I have that entry at or exactly which rides we have express for lol...it's not on the ticket anywhere (purchased direct from USJ), how do I find this out?

I'm heading there next month and have purchased tickets - I know the tickets I bought included express pass for a lot of things, as well as timed entry for SNW...however I cannot remember what time I have that entry at or exactly which rides we have express for lol...it's not on the ticket anywhere (purchased direct from USJ), how do I find this out?
Interesting. We bought ours from Klook and the express pass listed the attractions (including times we could participate at a couple attractions). Did you get more than one PDF in your confirmation email?

I’d recommend reaching out to USJ since you’ve got enough time before your trip. Maybe sending along the confirmation number and your last name can get you some information.

Thanks a million, definitely going to do that - just came across another thread there where the same thing seems to have happened someone else and it turns out they were missing their Express!

Reactions: Jake S