Annual Pass Question | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Pass Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jon84

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
V.I.P. Member
Oct 17, 2013
Probably a daft question, we are buying Annual passes this year as we'll be lucky enough to make 3 trips over in the year.

The UOR site says that APs with Express are 'one time per attraction'

This is once per day, and not once per attraction a year right?

Probably a daft question, we are buying Annual passes this year as we'll be lucky enough to make 3 trips over in the year.

The UOR site says that APs with Express are 'one time per attraction'

This is once per day, and not once per attraction a year right?

Yes, they're once per day after 4pm.

Perfect thankyou! The site T&Cs are not so clear!

Out of interest, how do they know if you've used express on a ride already that day with an AP?

Last edited:
Perfect thankyou! The site T&Cs are not so clear!

Out of interest, how do they know if you've used express on a ride already that day with an AP?

Your AP will be scanned when you enter each Express queue. If it has already been scanned that day, it will come up with an error message not allowing entry.

And honestly I have gone on things more than once and they never questioned it. It just depends on how busy it is that day. If it is not as busy they just wave you thru once seeing your pass and sometimes don't scan it or scan it and ignore what it says. If it is really busy then they look at everything and only let you go if it has the right message on it.

Thats good to know!

We're also buying WDW APs due to the amount of visits we'll make in the year, are there any important benefits or issues I should know that they don't mention online?

Thats good to know!

We're also buying WDW APs due to the amount of visits we'll make in the year, are there any important benefits or issues I should know that they don't mention online?

Get the little book when you get your pass. They have some new food discounts that are not always advertised, but they were in the book.