Animal Actors | Inside Universal Forums

Animal Actors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I find this to be very strange. But what Inside Universal stated was for the plaza construction. 

I find this to be very strange. But what Inside Universal stated was for the plaza construction.
To be honest, we're not exactly sure. Our sources for that aren't as strong as they are for Plaza or Special Effects.

BehindTheTheme, you know what they're changing? Don't they typical introduce new show portions piece by piece?

No other word besides that. It may be a total over haul or possible major changes.  Luckily we don't have to wait to long. :) I will be attending the park this SAT 6/8 but the show may not be reopened yet. I will update if any other info is available.

On the USH website, doesn't say anything about Animal Actors closing for refurb.

Any details?
Think of how much change they could inspire in a span of a week and go from there. I don't think it's going to be too drastic, but I'm not expecting a radical change (this is based on my own conjecture).

I would love to be surprised though.

From a contact of mine: 

"Animal Actors is closed because they will be placing new cement. It is also closed because they are making updates to the "venue and show". "

That's all the employees know right now too. That was on their Q&A board today.

Cant wait to see the changes that are going to be maid. I saw the show some time in march and it has some changes from the previous show i had watched about a year earlier( i dont really watch AA to much but who does). In march the show seemed fresh and fast paced with some new scenes and great new start.

The dog bits arnt longer and their arnt more dogs their are more rats, birds, chinchilla i think also and no finishing chimp. Also the little fox has grown much over the last 3 years (or so) that they've had it, The fox now knows how to jump on command. They fox may have his own new segment when show reopens. I do miss the chimp though. He might have passed(RIP if he did) on or retired from work. I believe it was the same chimp for quite a while.

There has been some facade painting on the outside which seems to have been changed away from the Animal Planet Live painting.  Not sure how much more is being done.  Animal is expected to reopen tomorrow.