All new Evolution Plan details. | Inside Universal Forums

All new Evolution Plan details.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 2, 2013
Arizona.
Hey guys its me with no jokes. this is a REAL talk with the one and only Thomas L. Williams over the course of last year at a in-house meeting that I got intel to not reveal this until the first or Second week of April this year so without Further ado,

Let me start talking about this! Ok so over a meeting over the December meeting of NBC and Comcast they revealed many things on the Vision Plan which I will list it to not let you guys just read this in one shot.

1.) Wizzarding World of Harry Potter - It was revealed that there will be a Three Broomsticks, Zonkers, Honeydukes, And a 2 room Ollivenders with in the Hogwarts area, giving talks of HippoGriff, Forbidden Journey, and the Great Hall Restraunt

with a new Entrance for Shrek going over to Cartooniversal with a 'Forest' line as heard by another fellow USHForums member which I will not say. Nothing else is planned but they did say its projected 2016 release is May-July of that year.

2.) SpringField - The development started over the course of July last year with plans for it to be more looked if Orlandos Springfield area is a success and it was so Universal has decided to do it as you guys saw a few weeks back. The area

will have a Moes, KrustyBurger, a Arnolds store, a Kang and Kudos spinner clone going on top of the building. Luigis will take over Ben and Jerrys and Louies and will have more of a Variety of Pasta, Pizza, and salads. and as to help cover Potter from the studios; there will be a Giant 'Springfield' Sign on the hill.

3.) Fast & Furious: Supercharged - I won't go into the whole Kong thing as we already know that and that its replacing Mummy which everyone kinda knew something would go there but there is some suprising details. First up from a original

version, there would've been 2 Trams in the theatre making it feel your racing others but that got scraped for the one but with a estimated time of 2 to 3 minutes when in there. The Animation will feature the cast from the film racing your Tram and

he gave me a Embargo to not reveal actauly ride details from that point on so i'm sorry but I will have to talk about that at a later time.

4.) Jurassic World - This is actauly going to be something that they intend it to be a Revamp in vein of 'Timber Mountain' where they did get the one and only Garner Holt as they will begin redoing the Animatronics in the Winter refurb of 2014 and the ride will be closed till around May next year to tie in to the new film for june as a Teaser. Not much was said but there was menton of possibly a 'added scene' into the ride but my source told me to not say where so its a mystery for you guys.

5.) 100 year Birthday of the Backlot - They revealed some things about the backlot on some sets getting a Refurb like Courthouse Square to look like the original 1955 version of Back to the Future and it will just be on the Courthouse. Then they will give another Refurb to Amity but just to add more Facades to help cover 6 Points and Old Mexico with the big removal of The War of the Worlds set with the old Jurassic Park 3 set to start on the New soundstage. They will have the Psycho House and hotel there as it won't be touched there but a new backdrop will go behind it to help cover the soundstage as the tram will still go there with the removal of Whoville and turning it into a new House facade area. Thats all they revealed of what will come of the 100 year Birthday of the famous Backlot.

6.) Hotels - They did touch on the Fung Lums which it will be completed by 2016 and they will be going to have a Themed room or 2 but they didn't say numbers of a IP. Besides that; not much was said of the Hotels with not even talking about

the Globe area's hotel in the park.

Thats all my source has given me and how I know him is that he gave me 1 week before the Reveals of rides and hotels Orlandos Despicable me, Cabana Bay, and gave me the slip early of Wildfire. This is not a joke as Universal is now

devoted to Hollywoods future as they really want it successful so until next time.

Reactions: Hey_Zeus
Nice try Alexshow you won't fool me. Especially after what Allen did last year. :)

BTW the idea of kang and kodos on top of the building kinda gives it away.
I'm really telling the truth. The Source of mine told me the meeting was on December 18 last year and they really said about Kang and kudos. sorry but if you think i'm going allen; i am not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hey_Zeus
Nice try Alexshow you won't fool me. Especially after what Allen did last year. :)

BTW the idea of kang and kodos on top of the building kinda gives it away.
Hahahaha I'm glad I made that much of an impact last year! You should've seen my April Fools joke on Facebook this morning! Got 135 likes...lol

Yeah man, some of the stuff you said is true and other stuff is SOOOO off that it's not even remotely realistic hahaha. Besides, most of the things you talked about didn't even have to do with the Evolution Plan, or were previously released info. Nice try but don't try to out Allen Allen ;)