Air Travel | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Air Travel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We've flied with Thomas Cook the first time to sanford from manchester, was pretty average but decent enough. Flied with Virgin past two times and soon to be third, been spot on really.

I always fly JetBlue if I can. The only issue now is that I have to drive into DC to fly out of Reagan instead of 10 minutes down the road to Dulles to fly to Orlando because JetBlue discontinued non-stop from Dulles to MCO. The great thing is that if I ever can get out to Disneyland, they offer non-stops to LGB for a decent price. I've flown Southwest as well and it was okay, but I always try JetBlue first. They have always had great customer service, great in-flight entertainment options, and an above-average food/drink service. I also use their Amex credit to earn points for flights. Saving up for that Westward trip to Anaheim. That card also gets me a free cocktail in flight so wooooo!