Agatha All Along (MCU) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Agatha All Along (MCU)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are they trying to make the "Home" name joke happen again, like they did before No Way Home's name dropped? Cause if they are, it's really not coming across.

jadyn-spiderman-story.jpg

It's like they're emailing proposed titles to each other and accidentally cc to Twitter each time.

They changed the title. Again. Sounds like an episode name.

I love this one way more than I should. :lmao: Very subtle Narnia nod.

It would an interesting way to drop episode titles before the final reveal. Or hint at some multiverse thing that's explained in the show later but I even doubt that myself.

Reactions: Nick
It's like they're emailing proposed titles to each other and accidentally cc to Twitter each time.

I love this one way more than I should. :lmao: Very subtle Narnia nod.

It would an interesting way to drop episode titles before the final reveal. Or hint at some multiverse thing that's explained in the show later but I even doubt that myself.
“The Lying Witch with Great Wardrobe” screams of an episode title to me but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Nico
It really does. It also made me realize I have no idea what the tone of the show will be and that title doesn't help. Just by going off that it leads me to think it'll be a zany series but it's clear that wasn't meant to be seen (maybe??).

We're supposedly getting it later this year and the final name isn't even nailed down yet and there haven't been any recent teasers. :confused:

I get why this must have felt clever at the marketing meeting but in practice it just made them seem indecisive and fueled negative speculation that the show was a mess (it doesn't help that all the fake names sounded like plausible-but-dumb/boring real names). It would've been better if they just announced the different names in quick succession, e.g. a fake title reveal a week ago and a new name every day until the official title reveal today. That would've clued people into the fact that it was a bit much faster.

Yeah ever since this show was annouced it's received so much hate/criticism from people and I don't get it. Kathryn Hahn/Agatha was arguably one of the best parts of WandaVision I loved that character. I'm betting this show will be great
Yeah, I don’t get it either. Like I totally understand Marvel fatigue though. I never even finished Loki season 2. I will be watching this though.

Katherine Hahn -Good
Witches/Magic- Good
Comedic and Spooky - Good

I’m here for it.

I get why this must have felt clever at the marketing meeting but in practice it just made them seem indecisive and fueled negative speculation that the show was a mess (it doesn't help that all the fake names sounded like plausible-but-dumb/boring real names). It would've been better if they just announced the different names in quick succession, e.g. a fake title reveal a week ago and a new name every day until the official title reveal today. That would've clued people into the fact that it was a bit much faster.
I’m gonna be honest… I don’t think this was on purpose. I think House of Harkness, Coven of Chaos and Darkhold Diaries were real. They threw out The Lying Witch with Great Wardrobe yesterday to confuse and then build hype around the show for this announcement.

Agatha All Along is a fine title, but I don’t think this was all done on purpose.i think they realized they were about to change the title for the fourth time and had fun with it.

They were all announced too long between each other for me to genuinely believe this was on purpose.

Reactions: Legacy