24 Hour Party & Frozen Summer Fun Announced | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

24 Hour Party & Frozen Summer Fun Announced

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can't do 24 hours....I..I just can't see myself doing it. That long, just going shoulder to shoulder thru and thru? To each their own. Unless you have an annual pass and stay on-site for sleep/pool breaks then yeah. BTW, I guarantee Elsa sportin that green summer dress from Fever at those events. :)

Frozen Summer Fun. What a novel idea. But did DHS ever really quit most of those offerings? I thought I heard it was extended.. and then extended again.

Frozen Summer Fun. What a novel idea. But did DHS ever really quit most of those offerings? I thought I heard it was extended.. and then extended again.

They extended it through September. Now For the First Time in Forever remains and is rumored to get moved to AI's theater.

That stuff didn't last very long out there. They redid that entire area in Hollywood and then it virtually disappeared over night. And they say Californians don't have any taste.....By the way Cole, how's your trip so far? Did you ride Indiana Jones yet? I've always thought that would be one of my favorite rides if I ever had the chance to ride it.

AMAZING!!!! Only did California adventure but I'm doing Disneyland today, I'll tell everything at my trip report later because I have a lot to talk about. But anyways back to frozen, frozen summer fun is a billion times better here in Cali. That kid friendly rave they had was pretty awesome and it made the other stuff like the show and snow pit seem a billion times more complete. That and it doesn't take up the entire friggin park. Disney take note

I dunno, the terrific reviews of Cinderella may have the little princess lovers looking elsewhere very soon. Keep an eye on the box-office!

It will be interesting to see Disney walk that tightrope should it happen.

Doesn't matter how good the movie is. Disney didn't see it being a commercial success so they stuck a Frozen short before the movie to artificially inflate the numbers at the box office. So when we hear how much of a smash hit it was over and over again let's not forget without Frozen those numbers wouldn't have happened. I mean it is kinda genius. Why spend millions more on advertising when you can just release a youtube video saying there will be an all new Frozen thing. Which sounds really far fetched by the way. A birthday party and someone has a cold?

This isn't really aimed at any of us, but figured i'd post it here anyway...

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/cool...ces-by-disney-channel-and-disney-xd-stars.htm

Disney has just announced that the 3pm Festival of Fantasy pre-parade will include appearances by:

Karan Brar (“Jessie“)
Dove Cameron (“Liv and Maddie” & “Descendants“)
Sofia Carson (“Descendants”)
Garrett Clayton (“Teen Beach 2“)
Skai Jackson (“Jessie”)
Peyton List (“Jessie”)
Ross Lynch (“Austin and Ally” and “Teen Beach 2")
Laura Marano – (“Austin and Ally”)
Maia Mitchell (“Teen Beach 2" and ABC Family’s “The Fosters“)
Bradley Perry – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med“)
Grace Phipps (“Teen Beach 2")
Jake Short – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med”)
Calum Worthy – (“Austin and Ally”)

Then later from 4pm to 11pm, Disney Channel’s Club Chill party will kick off in Tomorrowland, where there will be more chances to meet the Disney Channel and XD stars, along with a DJ and previews of upcoming movies and music videos.

Also appearing will be Radio Disney's Ernie D, Brooke, Candice and Nate, broadcasting from 8am to midnight.

The Magic Kingdom will be open 24 hours to guests from 6 am to 6am, Friday May 22 to Saturday, May 23 2015.

So basically, to promote this 24 hour event a bit more and get the tween audience, they've packed in a bunch of Disney Channel/Disney XD/Radio Disney personalities and it looks like there will be M&G opportunities along with a live broadcast on Radio Disney.