CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
and....maybe tell their park employees that a night show was running that evening. They were clueless also, probably since mgt. didn't inform them either.
TMs at the very least in USF should’ve known. Communication breaks down from department to department and even worse if you go to IOA or VB. Some departments are better than others but it’s something that needs to be more streamlined.

TMs at the very least in USF should’ve known. Communication breaks down from department to department and even worse if you go to IOA or VB. Some departments are better than others but it’s something that needs to be more streamlined.
+ inconsistent operating hours don't help either. I understand the need to close the parks early for special events... but closing them early on Friday/Saturdays need to stop lol

+ inconsistent operating hours don't help either. I understand the need to close the parks early for special events... but closing them early on Friday/Saturdays need to stop lol
Hopefully USF will start thinking as soon as the Lagoon is ready!

The fact that TMs don't even know what goes on from day to day is Concerning!!!!! So how is EU going to Run??????

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
probably pretty similarly to the way the existing very popular, successful parks at the resort do. they absolutely need to tighten up their in-park operations, but I'm not all that concerned about it.
I'm not worried about Epic Universe operations at all, they'll put the best TMs and do anything they need to do to ensure Epic's opening goes flawless.

...I'm worried about how the two current parks are affected with the focus on Epic instead lol

Hopefully USF will start thinking as soon as the Lagoon is ready!

The fact that TMs don't even know what goes on from day to day is Concerning!!!!! So how is EU going to Run??????
I mean I asked a team member with a view of the castle when the shows were and he said at 0, 20, and 40. It was 10 after when I asked and as he was finishing the shows started. he said, or now. I mean how do you see a show every 20 minutes every single night and not know when it is?

I can't quiet remember the exact times he gave me or when I went up and asked, I just remember he was 10 minutes off what he told me and it started while asking.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
At the very least they should have signs advertising the show near the park. Fantasmic does this well. It shouldn't be that hard to find a show at the end of the night, but yes, for most guests it was a complete surprise.

I do hope they have learned from the past in many aspects of this one. But also, if this show is bigger, it will be harder to ignore during the daytime.

I saw the construction going on at the lagoon. Is this a new viewing platform? Can you watch this new show from all sides?

At the very least they should have signs advertising the show near the park. Fantasmic does this well. It shouldn't be that hard to find a show at the end of the night, but yes, for most guests it was a complete surprise.

I do hope they have learned from the past in many aspects of this one. But also, if this show is bigger, it will be harder to ignore during the daytime.

I saw the construction going on at the lagoon. Is this a new viewing platform? Can you watch this new show from all sides?
Same viewing platform, meant to be seen from one side only.

I mean I asked a team member with a view of the castle when the shows were and he said at 0, 20, and 40. It was 10 after when I asked and as he was finishing the shows started. he said, or now. I mean how do you see a show every 20 minutes every single night and not know when it is?

I can't quiet remember the exact times he gave me or when I went up and asked, I just remember he was 10 minutes off what he told me and it started while asking.
The times of the potter castle show fluctuate wildly.

I'm really curious if they'd run the show during HHN season on off nights. I was really bummed when they didn't do it in previous years.

What this show needs is a fairly regular schedule that guests can rely on and maybe a few “barker” TMs promoting the show at both entrances.

Or possibly more effective, add entertainment (doesn’t need to to be crazy, just something light) near showtime that draws attention to the entrances and get more people in there who may walk out without realizing there’s a show.