Universal Orlando Resort Trivia | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Trivia

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

universal_fanatic

V.I.P. Member
Feb 12, 2008
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone!

My friend and I visit Universal once a year and in order to make this year even more entertaining, I've decided to create some UOR trivia questions for her to answer while we wait in queues!
The questions range from simple to advanced and there are a variety of question types (true or false, fill in the blank, etc)
Below is a link to a google doc with several questions I've started. I invite anyone to add questions as they see fit! Everything is correct to my knowledge, but if you spot an error feel free to correct it or add a note.:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance! :wave:

Universal Trivia - Google Docs

For dragons I always though the final corscrew of red and final turn of blue were designed as a near miss making it 4 total.

I added 47.

about 38 though. Does Horror Make Up not count as an attraction? If not you should specify ride.
also number 40 should be false. Sylvester was an attraction that was never built. the trolley train ride was never referred to by that name.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Thanks for the addition! Great question!

I felt that the Horror Make Up Show had changed enough that it wasn't really considered "original" but I'll clarify that question a little better. I've also changed the Sylvester question a bit too. Thanks for heads up!

Thanks for the addition! Great question!

I felt that the Horror Make Up Show had changed enough that it wasn't really considered "original" but I'll clarify that question a little better. I've also changed the Sylvester question a bit too. Thanks for heads up!

something more accurate would be "True or False? The High in the Sky Seuss Train Trolley Ride was originally going to be a different attraction called “Sylvester McMonkey McBean’s Very Unusual Driving Machines”"

how you have it now seems like that was going to be the name for the trolley train ride which it was not.