The Future of MIB | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of MIB

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Things seem to be working a little better when I went on Saturday. Hoping it keeps improving.
Me too. Last time I was there last year there was an entire section with no AAs working. Think it was the alley early in the ride on the right? IIRC it's always had issues but it was the first time it felt like the entire scene was down. It was surprising how much it stood out compared to the rest of the ride. It also didn't seem like my shots at the target after the x-ray scene weren't registering because the other group's vehicle wouldn't spin.

Good to know it's getting a bit of the ET TLC treatment!

This is a great outlook and one I think they learned a little too late but I'm so happy they got here. E.T. Mummy, MIB should stick around in perpetuity. They have reached a certain state of "evergreen" status, iconic rides in their own right (regardless of the IP that is tied to them).
I think EU helps make this possible as the previous argument was because Universal didn't have a lot of space to work with (which was true). It's about time Universal holds on to some of these older rides like it was their version of Disney's beloved classic rides.