Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
CITYWALK STORE?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!?! LIKE THE ONE IN NEW YORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
excited-minions-gif.gif
No. This will probably be a “SUPER Nintendo WORLD” store, selling Universal’s branded merch. Not a “Nintendo Store,” which is very different.

Kiinnnnd of hope they reveal something exclusive to this version tomorrow. Technically Hollywood has an exclusive element, so I hope Orlando has something up its sleeve so it's not literally just slightly bigger Osaka.

This land(s) really need an entertainment element. Give us a show with Mario & Co interacting with one another.
Down the line there Is the rumored Luigi's Mansion expansion per Tomfoolery. After looking at Osaka's SNW on Google Maps it looks like they don't have the room to do LM at USJ. So IMO Luigi's Mansion will be the exclusive element to Orlando.

Yea, this footage was originally made for a Hollywood commercial and isn't realistic, BUT they do have an AR patent for occlusion to someday allow foreground objects to cover up AR elements for realism, so, someday!
Thats why I was wondering if we could actualy get that. I did some research on AR and it is possible to scan the enviroment in real time and block these things out. It'll take a lot of processing power but I hope in a year time this actualy be implented in Orlando.

No. This will probably be a “SUPER Nintendo WORLD” store, selling Universal’s branded merch. Not a “Nintendo Store,” which is very different.
Damn… I would literally drive up to watch big Directs with fellow Nintendo fans. My only experience doing that was in 2015 at the height of Wii U disappointment lol