Ride Logo Wallpapers | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Ride Logo Wallpapers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Only just seen this thread I know shame on me :blank:

Awesome job, you have created collection to be proud of buddy :thumbs::rep:

Please check the first post for important information regarding updates to this thread.

WWOHP.png~original

Last edited:
These are FANTASTIC. I look forward to adding these into my screensaver rotation when I get home! It has always seemed harder than you'd expect to find good Universal wallpapers.

If I might make a couple of recommendations, this image has a more accurate version of the "Back to the Future... The Ride" logo if you were at all interested in updating your wallpaper...

BTTF.jpg

...and what would you think of maybe making a 25th Anniversary wallpaper based on the original park logo?

tumblr_l630tr2a9l1qclypbo1_1280.jpg

If I might make a couple of recommendations, this image has a more accurate version of the "Back to the Future... The Ride" logo if you were at all interested in updating your wallpaper...
BTTF.jpg

...and what would you think of maybe making a 25th Anniversary wallpaper based on the original park logo?

The coloration of the BTTF logo was different depending on what you were looking at. As far as I can tell there were 2 versions used with only a slight difference in color so I don't think I'll be changing it.

227248069_e145a84c98.jpg

BUT the 25th wallpaper sounds very likely...

It has come to my attention that the links for most of the wallpapers are now dead and basically the whole thing is a mess. So with that being said I'm starting the process of updating them all and moving things around. Unfortunately I can't post more than 20 images at a time anymore so I'm not sure how this is all going to work out.

Please check the first post for important information regarding updates to this thread.

IOS.png~original

Last edited:
Huge fan of your work, Gambit. Been using your wallpapers for awhile. Any chance of Grinchmas or Macy's wallpapers being added before Christmas? :)