Passholder Early Entry | Inside Universal Forums

Passholder Early Entry

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah, so there is early entry for passholders at IOA at the moment?
Last year I had gotten an email from Universal saying there was early entry for passholders, but did not receive anything this year.

Loosely related; Is it just me, or could anyone slip into early park admission whether staying onsite or not? They're so laid back about checking room keys, it seems like I could hold up anything out of my wallet and they'd let me walk right past. Just been thinking about this...

Loosely related; Is it just me, or could anyone slip into early park admission whether staying onsite or not? They're so laid back about checking room keys, it seems like I could hold up anything out of my wallet and they'd let me walk right past. Just been thinking about this...

Maybe, considering that when I went they were more worried about alcohol in your bags then an explosive...

Passholders are not getting in early at this time, although we did offer EPA last summer. And NO, it is NOT easy to slip into EPA, because we always have at least 2 people checking for the proper "credentials", and if you don't have them, you don't get in early.